World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Is it wrong that I want a Mekgineers Chopper? lol

About to equip my bank alt with one.......

They are far and away the best thing for Engineers since the grenade nerf.

And look soooo cool in shadow.

Ahhhh, I want. I think I might get one. They are cool. Annoying noise wise when someone rides past you in Dala and you have your sound up.

I shall say this for the N'th time in this thread. I am a girl. We don't have the same brains as you, they don't work the same. Things like this, navigational and suchlike - I shall never know.

Why do you think I am a Mage? ;)

The Deeprun Tram is the tram between Ironforge and Stormwind. It tends to be full of Horde Rogues looking for PvP flagged lowbies and Alliance players having cyborz.

• 3 months later...

Started again on Friday after some 8 months away.

Will cancel tomorrow.

TBH I simply can't be bothered to spend the time grinding and the whole GCD lock rotation stuff as well as CC/anit-CC PvP gets me down. It used to be a fun and simple game.

Giving it a break for a few months until Cataclysm comes out, so I feel nice and fresh. I find that a nice 3-5 month break can do the world of good. I'm not bored this time, however I want to make sure that I am nice and ready for Cata, hence the break from it.

Been away for a month or so....not missed it tbh. Always thought half the fun was the people you played with.

Were you still in BOTS (or whatever they renamed themselves) Sam? Are you going to be getting cataclysm?

Glad I finally made my break from the game 'permanent'. Even If I did have to get a bit drastic to do it.

Do go on...

PS:I hope it was something more drastic than just throwing your boxed copies away. They'll hook you again with the download client!

Damn you Blizzard!

Glad I finally made my break from the game 'permanent'. Even If I did have to get a bit drastic to do it.

Do go on...

PS:I hope it was something more drastic than just throwing your boxed copies away. They'll hook you again with the download client!

Damn you Blizzard!

Haha! Actually yes, that was part of it. The main thing was stripping my three 80's, vendoring all their gear, giving away the 4k gold I had and then deleting them all.

I know I can probably still get the toons back, as I believe they are never actually fully 'deleted' but I think it's safe to say I've finally ganked my last Ally.

Been away for a month or so....not missed it tbh. Always thought half the fun was the people you played with.

Were you still in BOTS (or whatever they renamed themselves) Sam? Are you going to be getting cataclysm?

BoTS became The Usual Suspects - still going with a few old faces. I was in Dashers still at that point - then joined Raz and a decent bunch in Darkblade till now. Most of them taking/took a break the same tbh. Dashers being ran by someone wouldn't have given the time of day to @ 60. Shame, trading on the name.

Anyways, I would consider a return for Cata if a few of the vt lot were interested, and would quite like to see what they do (to Azeroth).

Isdead. Striking fear into Allies since Chillwind Point.

Ps Nays, post a link to THAT video please. Chuffa chuffa.

I see they are changing how the talent points work in Cataclysm. Instead of just piling more shit on top of what is already there, everything is getting reset. At level 10 you go see your trainer and pick a talent tree to use. You get some spells from that tree straight away at level 10 (so level 10 Warriors with Mortal Strike, level 10 Warlocks with a Felguard) and then you stay with that tree until you hit the 31 point talent before you unlock 10 more points to spend where you see fit. It will certainly make the game easier to balance, and I dare say it will make leveling an alt more fun. Anyway, the talents:

Death Knight

DK - Blood

A dark guardian who manipulates and corrupts life energy to sustain himself/herself in the face of an enemy onslaught.

Veteran of the Third War (+stam/expertise)

Death Rune Mastery

Heart Strike

Vengeance

DK - Frost

An icy harbinger of doom, channeling runic power and delivering rapid weapon strikes.

Frost Strike

Icy Talons

Blood of the North

DK - Unholy

A master of death and decay, spreading infection and controlling undead minions to do his/her bidding.

Impurity

Master of Ghouls

Scourge Strike

Reaping

Druid

Druid - Restoration

Uses heal-over-time Nature spells to keep allies alive, taking on the form of a tree when the need is most urgent.

Swiftmend

Restoration Druid (pushback reduction on healing spells)

Meditation

Druid - Feral

Takes on the form of a great cat to deal damage with bleeds and bites or a mighty bear to absorb damage and protect allies.

Mangle

Feral Druid (?)

Vengeance

Druid - Balance

Can take on the form of a powerful Moonkin, balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic to destroy enemies at a distance.

Starsurge

Balance Druid (pushback reduction on balance spells)

Hunter

Hunter - Marksmanship

A master archer or sharpshooter who excels in bringing down enemies from afar.

Aimed Shot

Marksmanship Hunter (+ ranged hit, pushback reduction)

Hunter - Survival

A rugged tracker who favors using animal venom, explosives and traps as deadly weapons.

Explosive Shot

Survival Hunter (+ ranged hit, pushback reduction)

Hunter - Beast Mastery

A master of the wild who can tame a wide variety of beasts to assist him/her in combat.

Intimidation

Beastmastery Hunter (+ranged hit, pushback reduction)

Mage

Mage - Arcane

Manipulates arcane energies, playing with the very fabric of time and space.

Arcane Barrage

Arcane Specialization (+arcane damage)

Mage - Frost

Freezes enemies in their tracks and shatters them with Frost magic.

Summon Water Elemental

Frost Specialization (+frost damage)

Mage - Fire

Ignites enemies with balls of fire and the breath of dragons.

Pyroblast

Molten Armor

Fire Specialization (+fire damage)

Paladin

Paladin - Holy

Invokes the power of the Light to protect and to heal.

Holy Shock

Meditation

Healing Bonus

Paladin - Protection

Uses Holy magic to shield himself / herself and defend allies from attackers.

Avenger's Shield

Touched by the Light

Vengeance

Paladin - Retribution

A righteous crusader who judges and punishes opponents with weapons and Holy magic.

Two-Handed Weapon Specialization

Divine Storm

Sheath of Light

Divine Purpose

Priest

Priest - Discipline

Uses magic to shield allies from taking damage as well as heal their wounds.

Penance

Discipline Priest (pushback resistance)

Meditation

Priest - Shadow

Uses sinister Shadow magic, especially damage-over-time spells, to eradicate enemies.

Mind Flay

Shadow Priest (threat and pushback reduction on shadow spells)

Priest - Holy

A versatile healer who can reverse damage on individuals or groups and even heal from beyond the grave.

Desperate Prayer

Holy Priest (pushback reduction on disc/holy spells)

Meditation

Rogue

Rogue - Combat

A swashbuckler who uses agility and guile to stand toe-to-toe with enemies.

Dual Wield Specialization (+offhand damage)

Blade Fury

Vitality (+energy regen)

Rogue - Assassination

A deadly master of poisons who dispatches victims with vicious dagger strikes.

Mutilate

Improved Poisons

Assassin's Resolve (if dagger, +max energy, +damage)

Rogue - Subtlety

A dark stalker who leaps from the shadows to ambush his/her unsuspecting prey.

Sinister Calling

Master of Sublety

Shadowstep

Shaman

Shaman - Elemental

A spellcaster who harnesses the destructive forces of nature and the elements.

Eye of the Storm

Thunderstorm

Elemental Fury

Shaman - Restoration

A healer who calls upon ancestral spirits and the cleansing power of water to mend allies wounds.

Earth Shield

Purification (+healing)

Healing Focus

Meditation

Shaman - Enhancement

A totemic warrior who strikes foes with weapons imbued with elemental power.

Dual Wield

Mental Quickness

Dual Wield Specialization

Lava Lash

Warlock

Warlock - Destruction

Calls down demonic fire to burn and demolish enemies.

Conflagrate

Destruction Warlock (+hit, pushback reduction)

Warlock - Demonology

A warlock who uses both Fire and Shadow magic along with powerful demons.

Summon Felguard

Demonology Warlock (+hit, pushback reduction)

Warlock - Affliction

A master of Shadow magic who specializes in fear, drains and damage-over-time spells.

Unstable Affliction

Affliction Warlock (Bane and Curse GCD = 1sec, +hit, pushback reduction)

Warrior

Warrior - Arms

Highly trained for battle with two-handed weapons, uses mobility and overpowering attacks to strike his / her opponents down.

Mortal Strike

Anger Management

Two-Handed Weapons Specialization

Warrior - Fury

A furious berserker wielding a weapon in each hand, uses a flurry of attacks to carve his / her opponents to pieces.

Dual Wield

Dual Wield Specialization

Bloodthirst

Precision

Warrior - Protection

A stalwart protector that uses a shield to protect himself/herself and his/her allies.

Shield Slam

Vitality

Vengeance

My mate's ten year old is playing now. If they've dumbed it down that much I don't think I'll ever be back.

It has always been pretty easy as far as levelling goes in my opinion, so no doubt ten year olds have been playing it for a while now....

Yet it is still a brilliant game! :D

Â