World of Warcraft

The_Rev

So I was in the break room at work and the lads were all talking about MW2 and XBox etc, one of the only other girls that works in the same building as me was there and she mentioned she had got her son an XBox and someone joked about how he probably never gets a go as she (his mum) is always on it to which she immediately replied 'No, I play World of Warcraft' and I looked up at her and excitedly proclaimed 'You do?!' and we had a 20 minute geek sesh about World of Warcraft while all these men looked on in amazement they we played video games and were such complete nerds.

My facade is ruined.

So I was in the break room at work and the lads were all talking about MW2 and XBox etc, one of the only other girls that works in the same building as me was there and she mentioned she had got her son an XBox and someone joked about how he probably never gets a go as she (his mum) is always on it to which she immediately replied 'No, I play World of Warcraft' and I looked up at her and excitedly proclaimed 'You do?!' and we had a 20 minute geek sesh about World of Warcraft while all these men looked on in amazement they we played video games and were such complete nerds.

My facade is ruined.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what Server do you play on ?

And I regularly raid 25's with 4 or 5 ladies [insert boilerplate joke]. Our RL is a lady..

Again, we had at least four confirmed pregnancies at the height of our addiction!

A guy I know has recently had to quit WoW due to it causing marital problems. He had a 4 year old and a wife, whilst spending 5 hours a night 4 days a week online.

I guy I know had his wife leave him cuz of his WoW addiction

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what Server do you play on ?

And I regularly raid 25's with 4 or 5 ladies [insert boilerplate joke]. Our RL is a lady..

I play on Anachronos. My Armory Page

The Dungeon Finder tool is amazing, especially when we have so few healers in our guild. But good lord, do I ever wish I was something other than DPS now. I can queue for 25-30 minutes and nothing... I'm guessing / hoping it gets better at 80?

When you're someone like me who only plays for a few hours a week, to spend time in a queue is really annoying.

I can queue for 25-30 minutes and nothing... I'm guessing / hoping it gets better at 80?

I've never had to queue more than 5-8 minutes so I'm assuming you not being 80 could be part of it. Although it's probably down to server population too.

But yes, the DF is easily the best thing that's been implemented. I have three reasonably geared lvl 80's now.

Three more bosses to go now in ICC-10 for my guild, and five to go in ICC-25. We're quite casual raiders so it has gone very well in all honesty. My gear is also starting to shape up nicely, although most guildies have better. I had a while away from the game, plus I tend to lose a lot of rolls...

Despite this I am in the progression team in both raids, being that I manage to output a lot of dps. For my gear I think I think it is going quite well.

Is it wrong that I want a Mekgineers Chopper? lol

No, I want one too! Only problem is that on our server they sell for 20k and up. I could get the mats but it's too much effort to be honest...

My facade is ruined.

When I moved over here to the IOM, I got talking to a girl at work, and she was moaning about her boyfriend playing WoW all the time. It turned out that not only was he on my server, he was in my guild as well. Small worlds.

Is it wrong that I want a Mekgineers Chopper? lol

About to equip my bank alt with one.......

They are far and away the best thing for Engineers since the grenade nerf.

And look soooo cool in shadow.

My facade is ruined.

When I moved over here to the IOM, I got talking to a girl at work, and she was moaning about her boyfriend playing WoW all the time. It turned out that not only was he on my server, he was in my guild as well. Small worlds.

No way! That's mad.

If Trim & I are ever at mine and get some free time it's WoW for me and Football Manager for him. He gets a food and drink supply while he's on it too. He really is a lucky boy.

Â