World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I hope one of you gets to answer me on this regarding Cataclysm, whether you've got the add on or not will EVERYTHING still have changed? I mean I don't know if any of you guys have started as a human before but take this for example;
and you're see the whole zone's been revamped/damaged etc which we all knew. But if I haven't got Cata will it still be like that?

the Rev is right. There won't be any phasing, the world changes for everyone. Which is a shame, really, as when you go to Outland/Northrend, then back to the original continents, it will really screw with the plot's continuity.

Hehe, that was the funniest thing ever!

Dan: "You picked the scale up, I saw you"

Nayson: "You picked the scale up, I saw you"

Me: "You picked the scale up, I saw you"

Limpid: "I didn't pick the mail up"

Everybody: "Not the mail, the scale"

Limpid: "or the bloody carrot, bollocks!"

Everybody: (growing tired now) "You exchange the scale for the carrot"

Limpid: Guess what, I've only gone and not got the carrot in ZF, can we do it again lads?!"

Repeat to fade.....

I think Limpid had "Where's my carrot?" in his sig for about a year. :lol:

I hope one of you gets to answer me on this regarding Cataclysm, whether you've got the add on or not will EVERYTHING still have changed? I mean I don't know if any of you guys have started as a human before but take this for example;
and you're see the whole zone's been revamped/damaged etc which we all knew. But if I haven't got Cata will it still be like that?
the Rev is right. There won't be any phasing, the world changes for everyone. Which is a shame, really, as when you go to Outland/Northrend, then back to the original continents, it will really screw with the plot's continuity.

I wouldnt worry about it. The day the Horde got Paladins and the Alliance got Dranei (yes, a **** spaceship crash landed on Alliance turf!) is the day when the continuity went south. There are still enough references to Warcraft III to keep me happy, but the plot now is entirely based on the events of WoW.

Im guessing Deathwing will finally put an appearance in in Cataclysm though.

Well, you did choose to roll a Paladin...

The game is much more fun at the level cap. Keep on truckin', endgame is far more involved than leveling up. Especially these days when the quest zones are empty. I'd wait until Cataclysm hits until leveling up a new character.

You would want to be 80 before Cataclysm hits, surely? Quitting now and reupping as a level 46 Paladin when the expansion goes live is just **** daft.

Rev, help. I'm level 46 and getting bored. I can't be arsed to start a new character but people tell me it get's fun at 58 +

12 levels of ... boredom?

It's taken you to 46 as a Lolladin to get bored?

Blimey, seems I still hate Lollys just as much as I ever did. Undead=win.

UndeadShadowpriest = well, me.

:-)

Rev, help. I'm level 46 and getting bored. I can't be arsed to start a new character but people tell me it get's fun at 58 +

UndeadShadowpriest = well, me :-)

I racked up 4 years and nearly 100 days played on an UD SPriest 8)

About 30 seconds on a loladin.

Ah, but were you a SP on Deathping ? Hmm ? Hmm? :-)

Seemed like there was me and Raz for ages...

What are your names on battle.net. And how do I add you?

Lolladin as in you got absolutely ganked by one, got a tad jealous because you already leveled a 'can't solo to save my **** life' priest to 80? :cry:

Fail. I'm taking mobs a piece of piss, I'm also taking orange monsters a piece of piss. :cry:

Lolladin as in you got absolutely ganked by one, got a tad jealous because you already leveled a 'can't solo to save my **** life' priest to 80? :cry:

Fail. I'm taking mobs a piece of piss, I'm also taking orange monsters a piece of piss. :cry:

Eeeerrr ':-)' was wasted I see then. Perhaps the irony apparent in the prev posts was missed....

Not sure that the 'cry' and 'fail' stuff is necessary. Don't know who you are angry at, but direct it at them please. This thread is full of goodhumoured (Tarj!) leg-pulling and mickey-taking and long may it continue.

Anyway, Chuffa and Northern Monkey,still can't work out the battle.net friends thing...I might just be might be having a Carrot moment.

edit: Seems I can only get /played if my account is active. Unless anyone knows different.

Priests can solo all day long. It's been a while since I played, but cloth classes, especially those with strong Shadow magic (ie, shadow priests and affliction warlocks) did very well against Paladins. When I was Unstable Affliction with Nayson I would go looking for Paladins who were little more than a free kill.

Anyway, how are you leveling your Pally up? Paladins are famously "not interactive" as a class, everything is auto attacks and waiting on procs, I got mine to 30 before giving up. I never did get to try the AOE leveling builds though, and they looked like they could be fun. Have you tried that?

Read this if you have no idea what I am on about.

Regarding Priests from 10-20 I just found it far too hard for me, mana breaks pretty much every kill, weaker attacks. But I didn't really give it a chance. I always thought the priest was never designed to solo all the way from 1-80 and beyond.

With the Paladin you can wear mail/plate, wield strong attack weapons and heal at the same time. There's also immunity shields, divine protection which halves damage dealt by half, BoW, BoM and BoK which comes handy in groups and purify/cleanse. I just fell straight in love with it because it does what I want it to. Looking on the WoW forums though people say that and DK's are the easiest and that's what I needed as a first char! Once I've leveled him up to say 80 with the heirlooms I guess I will focus on something not so popular.

Can't do AoE either because I'm not a Protection...

Â