The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

Who'll sign Zlatan though?

Still held in high regard in italy. back to inter maybe.

One things for sure he wont be coming here.

MON cant stand the guy :D

No one will, g hunter was on talksport this morning saying laporta leaves in 3 weeks and this is his legacy, get cesc in and there is no need for new players and no cash either, iirc puel (?) the front runner for president has named torres now that wont happen, laporta leaves looking the dogs

I wouldnt be surprised if Fergie went for Zlatan as they lacked firepower when Rooney was injured. I think he will go to Engalnd to either Citeh, Chelsea or United.

UTD already have one lazy showpony.

Man U cant afford him anyway. They have failed to keep up interest payments and look like an extra 2% penalty rate on their loan unless they can pay off some of the debt.

There is no Ronaldo to sell this year so they will have very little transfer money.

Old Trafford is only 4,000 seats less. Unless you are talking about an intangible element of hugeness.

Put it this way, we had to queue for 4 hours to get a ticket lol and that was against Osasuna! Did you see how many of their fans turn up just for a signing? It's just my opinion, I could understand why Ronaldo went there and were being short sighted by suggesting it was the weather!

When you have a city that's not that much smaller than London and it only has four professional football clubs (Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Getafe (arguably), and Rayo Vallecano), you're going to be able to get thousands of fans turn up for a signing.

Â