Carlos Soler

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

EPIC on Champo 2018. Must buy.

And that is my contribution to the thread.

I'll admit, my first thoughts were Football Manager because I ALWAYS purchased him.

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Rather sign Ugarte from PSG

different types of players, thats like saying you'd rather sign Casemiro than Fernandes for a no.8 no.10 role.

ASTON VILLA is looking for a 'magical' player for the Champions League. He has already sounded out Baena... And now CARLOS SOLER

🔴🔵 At PSG they see it as good if he continues but if he wants to leave they will not make it difficult for him, they value his work very highly

👀 In Spain he is VERY valued 
@relevo

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91vj8cfdt95ov1fi2il5

I liked it really 😬

The baseline for all great pun-posts is "will I truly detest myself after posting it?".  If "Yes", then I know it's a winner. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not seen him play since his Valencia days but seemed a bit like a Youri T type so would be good to provide cover for him as our midfield struggled of late when Youri wasn't playing

If we got him & Ugarte on loan then...  *insert vince mcmahon orgasm face gif*  😀

17 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

We don’t. We might choose to do it, but we don’t *need* to.

Yeah I reckon now the only way it happens is if we see an opportunity to get a player or two even better than whoever we would be selling with the money.

Â