Worst Sitcom of All Time

sidcow

58 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

The last series of Scrubs 

Yeeeeeee, wasn't that a business decision that? I'm sure there was something off about that last series

• Like 1

Mrs Browns Boys is number one

Little Britain is now, and has always been, absolute knucklehead pap, how it got that popular I'll never know. It's worse (and a lot of their previous stuff) than Bernand Manning with a hangover. Worse than terminal.

Also, everything, and I mean everything, Katherine Tate has ever been involved with. I'm sure she's lovely. but no, she's got the reverse Midas touch, I've never seen a thing she's been involved in that isn't utter shite.

• Like 3

Two Broke Girls if we include all the American rubbish. To be fair, I've never watched a whole episode but I've seen a lot of clips. It seems like every line has a laugh track after it, whether there is a joke or not. Even where there is a joke, it's not remotely funny. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Danwichmann said:

Two Broke Girls if we include all the American rubbish. To be fair, I've never watched a whole episode but I've seen a lot of clips. It seems like every line has a laugh track after it, whether there is a joke or not. Even where there is a joke, it's not remotely funny. 

I binge watched a load of it on a red eye flight once. Thought it was ace.

Started watching again a few days later and couldn't believe it was the same show.

Guess that's what happens when the sleeping tablets don't quite send you to sleep.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Didn't Spike Milligan do an absolutely terrible show in the late 70's wearing black face as a Pakistani? Curry and Chips I think it was called.

830438_7392fa3d27e54b79a01fc8f572458869~mv2.jpg

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

The Thin Blue Line. 

The Brittas Empire. 

I liked both of those to be honest. 

Mrs Browns Boys by far the worst from the UK. There are too many terrible sitcoms from America and I guess the very worst ones don't even end up being seen in UK so remain unknown. 

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Danwichmann said:

Same with the Big Bang Theory.

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Didn't Spike Milligan do an absolutely terrible show in the late 70's wearing black face as a Pakistani? Curry and Chips I think it was called.

He did. There was also a show he did called “The Melting Pot”. You can already imagine what that one’s like.

One pilot episode was aired. They filmed the series but it wasn’t ever shown.

“Worst” whatever show I always find difficult to answer because if I don’t like them I don’t watch them to see how truly bad they are. I know Mrs Brown’s Boys is terrible, but that’s based on a few caught minutes here and there so I don’t feel in the position to be overly critical.

• Like 1

There's been some absolutely horrendous ones down the years but this one always sticks in my mind...

spacer.png

I would rather guide my dad into my mom than ever have to watch another minute of that wretched shite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

There's been some absolutely horrendous ones down the years but this one always sticks in my mind...

spacer.png

I would rather guide my dad into my mom than ever have to watch another minute of that wretched shite.

I always assumed that was a documentary.

• Haha 4

Agree with Mrs Brown's Boys completely. Utterly dire.

Anything with Lee Mack, especially Not Going Out.

2 pints of lager.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

830438_7392fa3d27e54b79a01fc8f572458869~mv2.jpg

I thought Spike Milligan was in it? 

Big Bang Theory and Mrs Browns Boys.

Has been other shit shows but the longevity of these crap shows is incredible

• Like 1

I’m sure there  are many  bad ones but the only answer can be Mrs Browns boys 

• Like 2

Amazing how so many people hate Mrs Browns Boys yet it keeps going with presumably healthy viewing figures. 

• Like 1

Â