Pre-Match Thread - Cup Final 8 of 10

imavillan

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:
  Hide contents

I think that's the type of post that will be just scheduled to go out before every game regardless of his involvement.

If his wife is putting out posts with him in it at their home then he obviously hasn't travelled and is being saved for Thursday.

We usually score at least two v Brighton home and away so I'm hoping Olsen in won't be too decisive against this opponent.

10 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Nervous now if Olsen in goal. Just don't let them shoot at all 😢 

Their defence can't handle Ollie at all if we pass forward quickly enough so that simply has to be the game plan today and we should score enough to render Olsen in goal an insignificance for this.

• Like 1

If Emi is out, hopefully Unai saw enough of Olsen to never want to select him again.

Surely the Aussie lad is worth a go, I mean if he can move quicker than a 88 year old, then it's already an advantage over playing Olsen. 

• Like 1

I’m absolutely convinced that we were 2 up against Chelsea at half time and so they put Olsen on to get him warmed up for the 1st leg against Olympiakos.

A keeper can play with a tight hamstring it’s not like they cover anywhere near the amount of yards as the outfield players.

Emi will play today and hopefully we’ll never see Olsen in goal for us again.

• Like 2

If we don't have enough to beat Brighton without Emi then we deserve everything we get. Team needs to step up here and not look for goalkeeper excuses etc. Not to say he won't be missed though!

I'm hoping for a positive, brave performance here. Put top 4 to bed for a homecoming at VP next week! Securing top 4 takes a lot of the heat off the Conference league too, which will help them deal with the pressure mentally.

UTV!

Pretty much need to score 5 then to get the win if Olsen is in goal 😂 Watkins getting all 5 to challenge cyborg for the Golden Boot 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

What the hell is that gold thing in front of him? 

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I’m absolutely convinced that we were 2 up against Chelsea at half time and so they put Olsen on to get him warmed up for the 1st leg against Olympiakos.

A keeper can play with a tight hamstring it’s not like they cover anywhere near the amount of yards as the outfield players.

Emi will play today and hopefully we’ll never see Olsen in goal for us again.

🤦‍♂️ 

Olsen starts

• Sad 2