Barco

Gross

Gilmour

Enciso

Pedro

Adingra

Wellbeck

Still a decent team tbf. 

It's ok. The defence looks weak and the goalkeeper seems to only be good with his feet and a liability at keeping shots out. 34 year old Welbeck up front. The midfield is decent, I've always thought Gross is very underrated, but I think Luiz and McGinn if on form get the better of Gross and Gilmour. I'm not sure Enciso will start after being out for so long. 

We can certainly beat that team, we have a great record against Brighton and their form is dreadful, certainly much worse than ours despite what some on here are saying. 

13 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d take a point to be honest. I think the Spurs game bizarrely is of more interest than ours simply because we just look absolutely hopeless and tired at the moment to the point we may not pick up another win all season. 

If you told me we’d lose tomorrow but so would Spurs, I’d bite your hand off.

We aren't playing particularly well and do look tired but Spurs are in terrible form, three defeats in a row, they look abject and now have a super difficult game at Anfield. 

I wouldn't take us losing and them losing too because I feel we have a great chance of securing 4th today and we're up against Brighton who have been in relegation form in 2024. Anything other than a win today is pretty disappointing to be honest given what's at stake. 

I honestly think we’ll win or at the very least take a point from today. I do also believe Spurs won’t get anything at Anfield, so we could have 4th place wrapped up by this evening.

What a truly magnificent achievement if that happens and what a confidence boost going into next Thursday. C’mon you Villa boys.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I honestly think we’ll win or at the very least take a point from today. I do also believe Spurs won’t get anything at Anfield, so we could have 4th place wrapped up by this evening.

What a truly magnificent achievement if that happens and what a confidence boost going into next Thursday. C’mon you Villa boys.

I feel like it’s written in stone, so confident now, we’ll win, they’ll lose and the rest is history 

• Like 1

Massive game. I've always hated the idea of relying on other teams to screw up to guarantee success so we need to guarantee it ourselves. Yes, Brighton have a lot of injuries but it won't be an easy game, just hoping Emi is fit enough to play. 😐

3 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

The media will lose their minds if we lose and Spurs win today too. 

As will 90% of Villa supporters

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Looks positive 👌

He’s at home from the pictures his wife put on Instagram this morning, Olsen will play 😔

Edited by rbcuk
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

He’s at home from the pictures his wife put on Instagram this morning, Olsen will play 😔

We have to be able to win games with Olsen in net. We cannot be so weak that we can't. 

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Emi just posted this story on his instagram… I’d say that seems positive?

IMG_6698.jpeg

• Sad 1

spurs aren't beating liverpool. Rest who we can for Olympiakos ( within reason). No-one carrying injuries or knocks should play here. Work out who we need to start on Thursday then work backwards to this one.