Weekends Football 25/27 April

andykeenan

37 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The way redscouse are playing I reckon we could beat them. 

Our destiny is in our own hands

They moved the game until 8 for the sky wankfest. 

No way we win.  Refs in hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Got to say, Spurs have a hell of a stadium.

Yeah, the company I work for have their stadium as one of the big flagship contacts they had. Fed up of seeing the video when I walk into reception 🤣

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They moved the game until 8 for the sky wankfest. 

No way we win.  Refs in hand.

Yeah....its all set up for carragher, Kelly cates et al to fawn over Klopp and his brave hearts....but I dunno.... perhaps I've come all over will.i.am (kw) cos I got a feeling....

Just now, mottaloo said:

Yeah....its all set up for carragher, Kelly cates et al to fawn over Klopp and his brave hearts....but I dunno.... perhaps I've come all over will.i.am (kw) cos I got a feeling....

Yeah, going to be a complete Klopp/Liverpool fest. Lotion and tissue expenses will be high on Monday for the sky team.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Well Liverpool play Tottenham first so we will see how good they really are.

25 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Forest will kick themselves if they don't get something out of this game, been the better side by miles. 

Played well but so wasteful 🤦

29 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose for a bit of extra exposure.

He pretends to get angry about a club he pretends to support. The guy has made a living from managing to manufacture as much attention as possible on himself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, djdabush said:

I really wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose for a bit of extra exposure.

He pretends to get angry about a club he pretends to support. The guy has made a living from managing to manufacture as much attention as possible on himself.

Yeah, he got loads of coverage after his “I don’t want to do this anymore” meltdown the other week. He’s just pulling all the levers to stay trending.

Â