Midweek Football 22/25 April

andykeenan

Just now, rjw63 said:

Could be worse, could be a Blose fan 😉

Who shows up to Vile games and sits with Bournemouth fans. And brings their kid.

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Who shows up to Vile games and sits with Bournemouth fans. And brings their kid.

Did that happen?

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Did that happen?

There were photos circulating of two of them at a bus stop near VP, I think from this weekend.

I didn't research it more because even the thought of Blues back at our ground had me proper rattled.

PROPER>

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They think they are their kids. 

Look if a nose is going to actually take responsibility for a child, I say give them the benefit of the doubt. Beats another orphan on the street.

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Rooney looks like he's glued some dust on for hair

Man lived for years here in America, where we are really really good at cosmetic surgery (especially because you have to pay for it hahahaha but seriously our healthcare system is medieval) and that's what he got.

Shameful.

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Rooney looks like he's glued some dust on for hair

The old science experiment, Iron filings and a magnet

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Did that happen?

Yes the TV cameras cut to the away fans and some knob was stood there in a noses training top.

Still, at least he got to see all four corners of the ground standing and a team from the city win.

Mate.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Yes the TV cameras cut to the away fans and some knob was stood there in a noses training top.

Still, at least he got to see all four corners of the ground standing and a team from the city win.

Mate.

Another sad cabbage helping boost our transfer fund.

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Another sad cabbage helping boost our transfer fund.

Do we get money from away fans? Presumably only if they buy a drink/food while they're here?

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I can’t help but feel Liverpool are on the cusp of a good few average seasons. They’re doing their best to mess up their title bid, Klopp’s off along with Salah and probably a good few more, the likes of VVD and Robertson etc… no guarantee the new manager will have them performing at the top. I see an opportunity for Villa to muscle in here. 

I think it's inevitable

Calvert Lewin goal might be some of the worst defending I have seen from a set piece. If Arsenal conceded that the Sky media clowns be calling them weak

• Like 1

Â