Midweek Football 22/25 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, obanken said:

We have nothing to fear from Liverpool next season. The manager will be downgraded, Salah getting well past his best, and Emery will have another summer in the transfer market. Things are looking good for us!

Salah is 32 next month. Nunez not improving. Jota always injured. Diaz not as good as he was before the injury and Gakpo seems like their version of Nicholas Pepe. I hope the Saudi league pull their interest. 

Harvey Elliot. I know he's young but he's lauded as one of these underrated players and you 'don't know ball' if you don't see it...but in reality he looks neat enough but really impacts games about as much as empty packet of crisps.

Does nothing offensively. Does nothing defensively. Just empty. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Harvey Elliot. I know he's young but he's lauded as one of these underrated players and you 'don't know ball' if you don't see it...but in reality he looks neat enough but really impacts games about as much as empty packet of crisps.

Does nothing offensively. Does nothing defensively. Just empty. 

His highlight to date is a popped collar.

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Palace 2-0 up. Could really do with them shaking off this little good spell before we have to play them.

They have murdered Newcastle. Played them off the park. 

Stupid free kick (corrected) to Everton for Liverpool fouling someone whose jersey is a high prime number.

Oof size: unmatched.

Edited by 479Villan

Â