Fallout TV (Amazon Prime) ***Spoilers***

TheAuthority

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Is the whole series out? That's always the main question.

8 Episodes available so far. Google suggests that's the full season from what I can see. 

• Thanks 1

Anyone else noticed how much Ella Purnell looks like Winnie Cooper from the wonder years?

Great show btw. 3 episodes in and quality remains high.

16 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Anyone else noticed how much Ella Purnell looks like Winnie Cooper from the wonder years?

Great show btw. 3 episodes in and quality remains high.

She kinda reminds me of Buzz Lightyear 😃

• Haha 1

Watched the first episode and enjoyed it. There were a few places where the visuals looked a bit cheap but in general it was really well done imo.

Laughed aloud when I saw child Maximus surviving a nuclear blast by climbing in a fridge.

(Edit - actually, I realise now that it’s probably not referencing the terrible Indiana Jones scene, as Maximus wouldn’t have been hiding from a nuke.)

Edited by Panto_Villan

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

Watched the first episode and enjoyed it. There were a few places where the visuals looked a bit cheap but in general it was really well done imo.

Laughed aloud when I saw child Maximus surviving a nuclear blast by climbing in a fridge.

(Edit - actually, I realise now that it’s probably not referencing the terrible Indiana Jones scene, as Maximus wouldn’t have been hiding from a nuke.)

There's a ghoul you find in Fallout 4 I think, a kid that survived and has been trapped in the fridge

It's wonderfully comic, no PTSD or insanity, just a funky kid chilling in a fridge for 200 years. You let him out and it's completely fine mentally lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/04/2024 at 19:44, MakemineVanilla said:

I've never played the game but I always loved the aesthetic.

Is Goggins actually in it?

Ive tried to play the games but just cant get into them but I love the idea behind it.

Yes Goggins is in it as a main character and hes fantastic as is the rest of the show. 

• Thanks 1

About 4 episodes in so far, it's fantastic. 

Best line so far was the one about getting sidetracked in the wasteland by bullshit. Anyone who has played the game will know how relevant that is 😂

Once I've binged it all, I'll probably load up Fallout 4 and replay it. 

• Like 1

That massive sack that Maximus carries made me laugh… reminded me of the storage in the game. You can carry so much junk… well until you cant any more and are stuck 🤣 

• Haha 1

I loved Lucy getting full on stabbed in ep 1 and then just using a stimpak and she's fine :D

The references are just excellent.

Still only halfway through episode 2!

• Like 1

Did the whole series over 3 days. Loved it. Didn't know anything about it before the show but did a bit of reading up on it beforehand.  Entertaining, brutal, gripping and funny.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The only negative thing to say is that it will be a pity that we will have to wait a good while for series 2. I never played the games.

Then you know what you need to do 😜 

On 13/04/2024 at 07:23, Panto_Villan said:

It’s referencing Fallout 4 (as described by Rodders) which references Fallout New Vegas which references the terrible Indiana Jones scene.

• Thanks 1

Â