Weekends Football 5/7April

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Why are the Premier League kick-off times so weird today?

Money.

Money is always the answer when you're asking about the Premier league.

Incidentally, if Chelsea finish 6th having reached the FA Cup semi-final, can there be a claim for Poch having done an okay job of getting something out of that mess?

"Tottenham’s clash with Forest shifted from the original Monday Night Football slot because train strikes mean there is no public transport from London to Nottingham. The Blades pushed their game back from 1pm to 5.30pm because of the Sheffield Half Marathon taking place on Sunday morning and it goes right past Bramall Lane."

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's embarrassing that this is a professional commentary team - Sutton's commentary is like sitting next to me at a Villa game.

That's a penalty.

No different to the Sky clowns commenting on Liverpool/United games

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

But also...

🤣

Was literally going to post the same thing. He’s an arrogant, patronising piece of shit at the best to times, but his commentary today has been ridiculous.

I thought Carragher was bad when commentating on Liverpool games, but today was another level.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Incidentally, if Chelsea finish 6th having reached the FA Cup semi-final, can there be a claim for Poch having done an okay job of getting something out of that mess?

definitely......i think they are better than most people think and Poch is doing well with whats going on in the background with the shit show from Boehly

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I've just watched the highlights 

The offside goal is 100% offside, should be given every week and that's where PGMOL get it wrong, their guy is on the keepers toes of course he's interfering with play 

West hams disallowed goal on the other hand looked soft as shit 

The thing is that they’ve let similar goals stand this season (Salah and Watkins off the top my head) - and they’re probably impeding the goalkeeper more than the Wolves player is.

But that’s more a problem with the offside law, I guess. 

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

OK at best, yes.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A lot of it is his mess though.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think some of it is, but the recruitment is largely not his responsibility and for me the biggest cause of the mess - they've got too many of the same type of player I think.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

He’s an arrogant, patronising piece of shit at the best to times, 

He really is. How he got the 606 job and is high up at BBC Sport I have no idea. He doesnt even speak well. 

Cannot stand him. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

Tod Boehly is the main reason for the mess.

54 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The thing is that they’ve let similar goals stand this season (Salah and Watkins off the top my head) - and they’re probably impeding the goalkeeper more than the Wolves player is.

But that’s more a problem with the offside law, I guess. 

The pissed off Wolves fans social media I've seen seems to be more based on the idea that the keeper can't save it regardless which imo can't be a thing, that's even more of a grey area 

He's on the keepers toes, there's no way he's not interfering 

Â