Weekends Football 5/7April

42 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Ffs, why are the rest of the players not standing around him and laughing?

What a prick.

• Like 1

Wolves fans on their forum saying they should get their lawyers involved as VAR is clearly corrupt and against them. Not long ago, there were a couple on there who actually said they should get the police involved. The f****** police!

Nobody gives a shit about you, you deluded clearings in the woods. Why on earth would VAR be corrupt against a nothing club like Wolves. Lol.

Not to mention West Ham had a goal ruled out by VAR today.

Ridiculous.

Edited by GlobalVillan

18 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Wolves fans on their forum saying they should get their lawyers involved as VAR is clearly corrupt and against them. Not long ago, there were a couple on their who actually said they should get the police involved. The f****** police!

Nobody gives a shit about you, you deluded clearings in the woods. Why on earth would VAR be corrupt against a nothing club like Wolves. Lol.

Not to mention West Ham had a goal ruled out ny VAR today.

Ridiculous.

No-one gives a shit about any club except their own fans.

36 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Wolves fans on their forum saying they should get their lawyers involved as VAR is clearly corrupt and against them. Not long ago, there were a couple on their who actually said they should get the police involved. The f****** police!

Ridiculous.

Run out of likes for the day so

spacer.png

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

No-one gives a shit about any club except their own fans.

I'm talking about the authorities. Why would the Premier League be out to stop Wolves in their quest for 9th place? Just pathetic, paranoid nonsense.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Ridiculous.

Man United had a non-penalty VAR approved against them this week. Wolves have no chance.

VAR is shit, not corrupt.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Man United had a non-penalty VAR approved against them this week. Wolves have no chance.

VAR is shit, not corrupt.

The people making decisions using the VAR technology are **** idiots.

I've just watched the highlights 

The offside goal is 100% offside, should be given every week and that's where PGMOL get it wrong, their guy is on the keepers toes of course he's interfering with play 

West hams disallowed goal on the other hand looked soft as shit 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The offside goal is 100% offside, should be given every week and that's where PGMOL get it wrong, their guy is on the keepers toes of course he's interfering with play 

It’s bizarre to me that it’s even debatable.

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s bizarre to me that it’s even debatable.

It's part of the trouble, not only is every decision somehow dodgy its corruption specifically against each club

That shit doesn't help, PGMOL will make one look at Wolves (if they even bother...) and say we're fine it's you lot being childish and then apply that excuse to the several genuinely terrible decisions each week

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

West hams disallowed goal on the other hand looked soft as shit 

Exactly, the striker's only purpose at that corner is to be a pain in the arse to the goalkeeper, he's never going to actually score, he's solely there to interfere.

I read a bit of their forum, seems like they think because the keeper can't possibly save the ball anyway it shouldn't be offside

That's not the rule... 

But our opinion on a goal vs arsenal a few years back was the same 

I actually wouldn't mind if they used it more rather than less, it's nonsense that a guy in the 6 yard box isn't interfering with play, Liverpool vs us earlier in the season, us vs Burnley 

Not talked about at all I don't think, not mentioned by the Commentators either but I'm torn on Zaniolo for Durans goal vs city, I think the only thing is that the defender doesn't run round him, he doesn't impact the defenders line to the ball but in general it's a rule that I don't like 

Edited by villa4europe

Meh, another afternoon of hoping a certain team gets a result, which they rarely do 🙄

Â