Midweek Football 1/4 April

andykeenan

Chelsea are only five points behind Man United now, and with a game in hand. They could conceivably overtake them for the Europa or Conference League spot. I’d rather neither of them play in Europe tbh but if it’s got to be one then we may as well enjoy the United collapse. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Chelsea are only five points behind Man United now, and with a game in hand. They could conceivably overtake them for the Europa or Conference League spot. I’d rather neither of them play in Europe tbh but if it’s got to be one then we may as well enjoy the United collapse. 

If we lose rest of our games Chelsea can finish ahead of us. Can't rule it out yet

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's illogical. You're saying Manure are going to win 4 of last 8 and turnaround 18pts GD and we'll lose every game or some variant of results as ridiculous as that

its illogical to say it not over until its over?

thats about as logical as it gets.

Statistically i agree, its highly unlikely now, but it isnt over, until it is.

We just need to do our business and it will be done soon, hopefully.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Entitled prick. He's seen more success as a Man Utd fan than we'll ever see. 

Fun fact.

He lives in Solihull and is actually a Forest fan.

Whole thing is a character.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Get that Norwich scarf out!! 

Glazer's fault!

Just now, MaVilla said:

its illogical to say it not over until its over?

thats about as logical as it gets.

Statistically i agree, its highly unlikely now, but it isnt over, until it is.

We just need to do our business and it will be done soon, hopefully.

Manure aren't even going to win 4 of last 8. They done mate.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Fun fact.

I knew he lived in Solihull. Thought he said in video he was from Nottingham but supports Manure for family reasons?

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I cannot believe Sky give him a slot. He's a absolute knobber of the highest order

Better than Neville or Carragher

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Fun fact.

Away from the United thing he comes across sensible when it comes to other teams especially compared to some of other internet fan clearings in the woods about

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Fun fact.

To be fair to him, he's probably earning big money for watching football. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I knew he lived in Solihull. Thought he said in video he was from Nottingham but supports Manure for family reasons?

You can hear from his accent he is from the East Mids. Was a copper so i guess thats why he moved to Dorridge.  

20 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Absolutely beautiful that he already marked it full time at 3-3. 😂 “Why are we attacking?” What a loser’s mindset. All while wearing his pyjamas. Excellent. Can’t wait to enjoy more of these videos from the comfort of my own home. 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Get that Norwich scarf out!! 

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

You can hear from his accent he is from the East Mids. Was a copper so i guess thats why he moved to Dorridge.  

Moved as worked on serious crime and had to live and change his name. He only shows his face as those he was investigating are well banged up and he gets a form of police protection.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

10 years in WMP and he reckons that game was the biggest injustice he's seen! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

10 years in WMP and he reckons that game was the biggest injustice he's seen! 

Well they weren't wearing their body cams when they killed Dalian, so I mean only the cops on scene there saw it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Think Chelsea actually making a Conference league spot would be a bit of a disaster for them.

They'll be playing Thurs-Sun with a relatively small squad (somehow for all the money they spend they have little on the bench to change matches) and there's no CL prize at the end if they win it.

Â