Midweek Football 1/4 April

andykeenan

I’m sure he will be man of the match when they play us by caicdo is not a very good footballer yet some how cost more than twice our record signing along with his partner in crime enzo. 

as for poch the guy is the most overrated  manager in the world. So glad he thought he was too good for us although I doubt we were after him. No game plan other than run around a lot straight out of the bielsa play book

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

MaN U aRe DoNe

8 points behind, 5 with a certain win at Sheffield as the game in hand, and people are taking the piss saying there's no chance they'll finish ahead of us. When we still have to play two of the top 3. 

The Sheffield isn't for another 3 weeks

8 points behind, should be 11 after this weekend 

If they finish above us we deserve nothing 

• Like 2

Just now, Villa87 said:

The overconfidence we will walk 5th is a bit baffling to me to be honest. 

It’s not overconfidence, it’s simple maths 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

The constant bed wetting is a bit baffling to me to be honest

• Like 2

People wetting themselves over United, if they finish above us then we don't deserve Champions League and we have failed!

• Like 1

Pochettino a dead man walking..

10 Hag too for that matter, winning this won't save him from the chopping block.

They need to average 1 PPG more than us until the end of the season to catch us. It would mean we get our worst PPG we’ve got under Emery and their best PPG they’ve had for the entire season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

It’s not overconfidence. It’s just simple maths. You could swap our points total with Burnley and they’d get 5th from here. 

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

People wetting themselves over United, if they finish above us then we don't deserve Champions League and we have failed!

Um, yeah, that qualifies as a bedwetting prospect! Maybe even a bedsh*tting one!

💩 

Never mind to 4, these f*#kers will be saying they're still in the title race if they win this 🤣

Edited by stewiek2

If the game ends like it is now United are 8pts behind and 16 goal difference. That's like another point. If they win it's because Chelsea are absolute shit. Won't stop the usual suspect doom mongers that must get a stiffy for every negative post

• Like 1

Just now, maqroll said:

Um, yeah, that qualifies as a bedwetting prospect! Maybe even a bedsh*tting one!

💩 

But people talking like we were given 4th in the first place.... We have earnt our position thus far and need to continue to earn it... This isnt a participation trophy

11 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

More bedwetters over the Man United boogeyman of Maguire, Antony and Onana

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

I really don't understand the Gallagher hype. Seems very very average to me. Palace was his level.

Yeah I don't get it either. Works hard, but looks so awkward on the ball. Takes him far too long receive the ball, get his head up and pick out a pass.

There are two threats to us not making the Champions league, underperformance by English teams in Europe and Manchester United - now that doesn't mean that United have got a massive chance of upsetting our applecart, but they are there and they will be a threat until they're not. I'm not sure PPG is a great indicator when you get down to small numbers of games and I don't think it's the best way to judge the gap, but the gap is there and it's a decent size, it's unlikely that United catch us, but we'd be foolish to ignore the possibility.

• Like 1

Â