Midweek Football 26/28 Febuary

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes just read this after I posted the same. To be fair he's not but Luton abysmal at defending 

Yeah I know. But it did take a poor team to get him out of his slump.  Let's see if it carries on again now

19 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Flat track bully though. 

How? He was top scorer in the fictional greatest league in the world plus the almighty Champions League

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

All I want is a Bournemouth loss this round or the next. If they make the semis there will be no Villa-game for the 80+ Swedish Villans coming over in April 😬

Was that the attendance number or the average age 😝

• Haha 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

Shame. Chrisene had some decent moments in that game, as well as some not so good ones. 

He's doing o.k. Think he'll come back into our squad next season and we'll see what he looks like in the league cup as that will be a low priority competition for us if we make CL.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

He's doing o.k. Think he'll come back into our squad next season and we'll see what he looks like in the league cup as that will be a low priority competition for us if we make CL.

Good stamina was the most impressive thing. Still running deep into extra time.

• Like 1

They won't win it and their over worked team having to play 120 minutes is not going to be good for their league form. 

Howe is getting the sack before the transfer window opens.

Â