Europa Conference League Draw - Round of 16

alreadyexists

It’s the Europa Conference League draw tomorrow (23rd) to find out who we face in the round of 16.

I gather than you can watch the draw live on this link it’s at 12:00GMT (13:00CET).

More information here:

The UEFA Europa Conference League round of 16 involves the eight group winners and the eight knockout round play-off winners. The teams that emerge from the eight ties advance to April's quarter-finals.

When is the Europa Conference League round of 16 draw?

The Europa Conference League round of 16 draw takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, on Friday 23 February.

Where can I watch the Europa Conference League round of 16 draw?

The live stream will appear on this link.

Which teams are in the Europa Conference League round of 16 draw?

There draw features 16 teams. The group stage winners will be known on 14 December, with the knockout round play-off winners confirmed on 22 February.

Group winners (seeded)
Aston Villa (ENG)
Club Brugge (BEL)
Fenerbahçe (TUR)
Fiorentina (ITA)
LOSC Lille (FRA)
Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)
PAOK (GRE)
Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)

Knockout round play-off winners (unseeded)
Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
Seven more teams, to be confirmed on 22 February

Can teams from the same country face each other in Europa Conference League round of 16?

No side can face another team from the same national association. 

Is the Europa Conference League round of 16 over two legs?

Ties take place over two legs, with group winners at home in the second legs. Ties level after 180 minutes will go to extra time irrespective of the number of goals each team has scored at home and away. If the teams still cannot be separated after the additional 30 minutes, the tie goes to a penalty shoot-out.

When is the the Europa Conference League round of 16?

The first legs are scheduled for 7 March, with the second legs a week later on 14 March.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

2-4 on Aggregate now 👍

Are the Legia fans banned fort this game ?

Let’s hope so - they should’ve been banned from the competition due to their fans. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

2-4 on Aggregate now 👍

Are the Legia fans banned fort this game ?

I think it was just the next 5 away games 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I can’t wait to see who we get. Mad to think we’re only four ties away from winning the thing…

Is it just the round of 16 that’s over two legs or are the quarters and semis as well?

I’m pretty sure last year the quarters and the semis were all two legs too. Only the final is a single match 

• Thanks 1