Weekends Football 2/4 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

You can just sense how much Sky want Man U back in the title race. I mean they still have all the money to bring. Hojland amazing player with his 3 goals this season  ****  me!

"now he's started he just can't stop" 

Absolutely pathetic the way Zouma goes down and stays down after a light tap to the face with a live opportunity for his team to score and he's just lying in front of the goal like a big cat-kicking numpty getting in the way, simply to make a point to the ref.

Just now, Ponky said:

Absolutely pathetic the way Zouma goes down and stays down after a light tap to the face with a live opportunity for his team to score and he's just lying in front of the goal like a big cat-kicking numpty getting in the way, simply to make a point to the ref.

I hope that proposed rule change in the MLS goes ahead, something like if you go down and stay down you have to spend 2 mins off the pitch 

They've got to sort it out 

• Like 1

If we finish below any of West Ham, Chelsea, United then we’d have a collapse of MON-esque proportions. These are such unserious teams. 

Remains between Spurs and us, and with any luck, it’ll end up being both. 

Edited by DJBOB

1 minute ago, DJBOB said:

If we finish below any of West Ham, Chelsea, United then we’d have a collapse of MON-esque proportions. These are so unserious teams. 

Remains between Spurs and us, and with any luck, it’ll end up being both. 

I'm definitely not ruling out either of West Ham or United catching us - there's a long way to go yet.

• Like 1

Â