Joe Gauci

wishywashy

3 hours ago, Rossco76 said:

Looks like the lad started out where I'm currently living in NZ! 😎

received_2364254113962711.jpeg

It's the Russell Crowe effect. Anything great that comes out of Aussie the bloody Kiwis come out and claim them.

Next they'll be claiming Margot Robbie

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Btw Aus play Sth Korea in the Asian Cup quarter finals later today. Barring a massive shock Ryan will be in goals, but you might get a glimpse of Gauci on the bench, which will give you an insight into his Villa career for the next 6 months. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ponky said:

It's the Russell Crowe effect. Anything great that comes out of Aussie the bloody Kiwis come out and claim them.

Next they'll be claiming Margot Robbie

Not sure if you’re ‘doing a bit’ here but Russell Crowe was born in Wellington.

2 hours ago, Ponky said:

Btw Aus play Sth Korea in the Asian Cup quarter finals later today. Barring a massive shock Ryan will be in goals, but you might get a glimpse of Gauci on the bench, which will give you an insight into his Villa career for the next 6 months. 😁

I can't see us beating south korea so gauci should be seen at the training ground soon :D 

1 hour ago, Powehi said:

Not sure if you’re ‘doing a bit’ here but Russell Crowe was born in Wellington

What? Next you'll be telling me that the Finn brothers, Sam Neill, Phar Lap and pavlova are all from NZ too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think this is quite a big deal… seems a confident lad, big frame, agile, good shot stopper…

Doesn’t appear to be the bag of nerves that Olsen often is… 

But it’s a question of how fast/well he will adapt…

We may have solved the back up GK issue… that’s important… could be an excellent signing for us.

Now to find a buyer for Olsen in the summer…

Â