Weekends Football 26/28 January

andykeenan

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Murphy praising an 80m winger for being composed to tap in from 4 yards on his weaker foot.

**** me. End it now.

Said previous the love they get is insane. Even a volley a 50m plus player should be scoring them all day long, nothing special.

Van Persie volley against us, expected from a player who would be worth 100m now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Praising the Lord Jebus for a 4 yard tap in open goal against league 2

Probably more for forgiveness with getting him off on a wife battering charge, while still playing for one of the biggest teams in the world.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Van Persie volley against us, expected from a player who would be worth 100m now.

He was offside. Shouldn't have been allowed. 

And it stopped Lowton's goal against Stoke winning goal of the month.

• Like 4

Haven't seen much of the footage from The Hawthorns, and I know that responsibility for crowd safety ultimately falls on the shoulders of the home side, but Wolves should be chucked out the competition from the small bits I've seen.  There's loads of them in the home end, and loads of them are at it.  Continued chucking stuff at the home fans once they were on the pitch, too.  Scum.

24 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Haven't seen much of the footage from The Hawthorns, and I know that responsibility for crowd safety ultimately falls on the shoulders of the home side, but Wolves should be chucked out the competition from the small bits I've seen.  There's loads of them in the home end, and loads of them are at it.  Continued chucking stuff at the home fans once they were on the pitch, too.  Scum.

Nah you’ve got it mixed up mate. Those fans on the pitch are baggies fans and they are the ones lobbing things at a couple of wolves fans that had been outed when wolves scored the second. The stewards had nowhere to take the wolves fans because all exits were blocked with Albion fans kicking off. Then down the other end near the wolves fans it was the Albion fans trying to get on the pitch again which resulted in one Albion fan getting his head smashed in by the police. Apart from the odd wolves fan dotted about the violence was from Albion . 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Thanks 1

I’d love it if there was no police at these things. Tell all normal people to stay away. Then all the hard knocks they can kick lumps out of each other till their hearts content. 

I wonder how many would turn up?

At some point I hope football grows out of this. It's a state of affairs it's just a given that you'll get your head kicked in for sitting in the wrong place because the support of this sport is so saturated with knuckle-dragging scumbags who think violence is the answer to someone enjoying a win against their team.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

At some point I hope society grows out of this. It's a state of affairs it's just a given that you'll get your head kicked in for sitting in the wrong place because the support of this sport is so saturated with knuckle-dragging scumbags who think violence is the answer to someone enjoying a win against their team.

FTFY

And that's the reason why it won't 

Football is merely the petri dish

35 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah you’ve got it mixed up mate. Those fans on the pitch are baggies fans and they are the ones lobbing things at a couple of wolves fans that had been outed when wolves scored the second. The stewards had nowhere to take the wolves fans because all exits were blocked with Albion fans kicking off. Then down the other end near the wolves fans it was the Albion fans trying to get on the pitch again which resulted in one Albion fan getting his head smashed in by the police. Apart from the odd wolves fan dotted about the violence was from Albion . 

Ahhh - fair enough mate!  They can carry on...

Â