Weekends Football 26/28 January

andykeenan

37 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s a video doing the rounds of him and his mates giving it the big un on the sly in the baggies end so he got what was coming to him imo 

Wasn't exactly on the sly, he's shouting it in their home end. Like I said a few swings from bald fat builders is a lucky escape for him.

33 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not seen that but yep, i said he was foolish.

i maintain you're even more of a fool to get yourself a football ground ban and a criminal record just because some kid you don't even know who supports another football team has sat in the home section

Totally agree mate it’s bonkers on both sides. Those men punching the lad are probably sane people normally but emotions have got the better of them 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Wasn't exactly on the sly, he's shouting it in their home end. Like I said a few swings from bald fat builders is a lucky escape for him.

Yeah he’s using the noise of the crowd around him to shout **** off West Brom the wolves whilst the others around him sing it the other way round. They thought they were being clever the bellends 

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

He was giving the "f**k off West Brom" chant in their home end. He got off lightly...

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/A6ui8TMWJrEZ7yJ6/

Yeah like I said are peoole seriously saying he doesn't spend his weekends being a dickhead coked up in various pubs, look at the state of him 

He's not a word removed because of football, it's not up to Wolves or football to try and fix what he is, he'd be a word removed without it too

That's the society of the UK

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

This Wrexham 'keeper is shyte 😂

I was going to defend him because he's 22 and that's absolutely no age for a keeper, but that second one is schoolboy stuff. Ooph.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Any idea why the FA Cup 4th round is now entering it's fifth day?

Test matches take less time now.

Especially when it’s England playing

12 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Any idea why the FA Cup 4th round is now entering it's fifth day?

Test matches take less time now.

£

If I had to guess it's because the FA sell the TV package separately from the league games so they're maximising how much they can charge, I think DAZN has the package here and they'll probably have 10+ games over 5 days rather than 4 games over 2 days 

Wouldn't be so bad but they spread non TV games all over the shop too

Â