Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Looks like The Athletic rounded up 6.26 ft or 191 cm 

“Having left the small room confirming, over his shoulder, his height — 6ft3in (191cm) — Rogers disappeared back into his daily environment. Then, at around 7pm, it emerged that he had been the subject of two bids from Villa.”

ah ok, Transfermarkt says 1.87m (6.135 feet)

maybe he has just grown and is now 1.91m?!!?

His build and the fact he looks pretty comfortable with the ball and wants to turn and run might make him pretty versatile, could see him paying various roles through the midfield and attack as and when we need it.

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Think he will turn out to be a very good signing and keep Diaby on the bench which is no bad thing.

If he starts a PL game this season I'll be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

If he starts a PL game this season I'll be surprised.

He was photographed with Unai, Kosta wasn’t. That's a clear indication that he's going to get game time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He was photographed with Unai, Kosta wasn’t. That's a clear indication that he's going to get game time. 

Is this humour?

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

Is this humour?

It’s common that first team squad members when signing pose with the manager, no? Kosta wasn’t as he was staying out on loan. I think it’s a clear indication that he will be included, otherwise he would just be pictured with Monchi. We've made a lot of content for this too. I don't think he's coming to sit on the bench for the rest of the season. 

Just now, The_Steve said:

It’s common that first team squad members when signing pose with the manager, no? Kosta wasn’t as he was staying out on loan. I think it’s a clear indication that he will be included, otherwise he would just be pictured with Monchi. We've made a lot of content for this too. I don't think he's coming to sit on the bench for the rest of the season. 

Well Kosta obviously isn't getting game time since he isn't here.

My comment was that he won't start a game, he will probably be coming off the bench alright. Considering he was barely established at Boro I don't expect too much for the rest of the season. 

Â