Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Bro has this player shagged your mom or something? Bizzare.

Is shagging his mom bizzare? It’s hard to say unless you’ve met the lady in question?

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Is shagging his mom bizzare? It’s hard to say unless you’ve met the lady in question?

What's with the Americanism 'mom'. British English is 'mum' assuming you and Hank live in the UK.

See you've learned something.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Why don't you ask that to everyone else on here?

Not maybe people set their stall out so early on a signing having barely seen them play.  People sometimes say, 'bit skeptical about this one' or 'don't fancy the look of it' but you've literally posted over several pages about how bad a signing this is, so it's fair enough you got asked considering how insistent you've been.

Just now, Leeroy said:

What's with the Americanism 'mom'. British English is 'mum' assuming you and Hank live in the UK.

I live in the Highlands where my Scottish wife spells the shorter version of mother Mum but the Brummy in the house, me, has always used Mom which is common in Brum and the midlands, you should come sometime and you might learn something but I doubt it, you have to want to learn and be ably to learn. 

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

I live in the Highlands where my Scottish wife spells the shorter version of mother Mum but the Brummy in the house, me, has always used Mom which is common in Brum and the midlands, you should come sometime and you might learn something but I doubt it, you have to want to learn and be ably to learn. 

I live down south but do get up to the lovely West Midlands to watch the Villa when I can, not an easy commute though as I'm sure you're aware being up in Scotland. Maybe in future I should spend more time in the general area.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Not maybe people set their stall out so early on a signing having barely seen them play.  People sometimes say, 'bit skeptical about this one' or 'don't fancy the look of it' but you've literally posted over several pages about how bad a signing this is, so it's fair enough you got asked considering how insistent you've been.

That was only because I gave my opinion and for some bizarre reason it got jumped on with everyone asking me to justify my conclusion every 2 seconds.

It's not a particularly extreme view to suggest someone who hasn't really stood out in the Championship won't cut it for us, but he hasn't even signed yet so I'm going to leave it there.

Only seen him play against us and can’t really remember him. So will have to just wait and see on this one. If we even sign him that is. 

I have no issue with us signing young players from the Championship though. It’s a pretty tough league !

36 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

People from Birmingham don't say mum.

We say mom.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Jesus reading the stuff you have posted in this thread is almost like giving myself a lobotomy.

If you are not sure what that is, which I suspect might be the case, look it up, you may learn something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â