Similes: This Villa season is like ...

Marka Ragnos

It's like dating someone out of my league who actually likes me, too. I'm a little crazy because I can't believe it's actually happening, and every time I think it's going to fall apart because of my lack of confidence, it just keeps getting better. 

• Haha 1

As for simile, it’s like a kid on Christmas morning opening the presents and every present (match) is everything you wanted on your Xmas list.  Of course you get that weird pair of socks (Forest game) in one of your presents from your blue haired old aunt but you get that Sega Megadrive you wanted (Man City game) and the computer game you wanted (Arsenal).

When I was a 14, I dreamt that I was going out with this utterly fantastic girl at my school. It was the most realistic dream I have ever had and I woke up believing it was real. I sat up in bed for a good two minutes in this trance-like euphoria, believing the dream to have been a memory from the day before. 

This season has been similar to that feeling. That euphoric feeling that something improbable is real. The difference being that this is the reality.

I may have overshared…

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

When I was a 14, I dreamt that I was going out with this utterly fantastic girl at my school. It was the most realistic dream I have ever had and I woke up believing it was real. I sat up in bed for a good two minutes in this trance-like euphoria, believing the dream to have been a memory from the day before. 

This season has been similar to that feeling. That euphoric feeling that something improbable is real. The difference being that this is the reality.

I may have overshared…

And at least your sheets are still dry

• Haha 2

Â