The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

I love that we're a beaten up Villa, potentially missing Olsen, Cash, Mings, Torres, Kamara, Tielemans, Buendia and Traore and yet there's still a mood of confidence, going away to a place we never win on a festive away day where we rarely do well.

The Emery effect.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Better, shmetter... it's more. I'd like to see Premier League live rights go to one company exclusively  - fans shouldn't have to pay for three different broadcasters and their own club TV just to follow games.

Would love to see an NFL Gamepass-like service for them. Ideally, not one sold to DAZN to run though

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Seems so.

If Pau Torres is out too - we're going to be very thin on the ground.

---------------------------------Martinez--------------------------

Konsa---------Diego Carlos------Lenglet--------Digne

--------------------Dendoncker------Luiz-----------------------

McGinn-----------------------------------------------------Ramsey

-------------------Bailey-------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Watkins------------------------------

maybe?

Cheers. Yes, that's a blow. Hopefully Pau will be a surprise inclusion albeit in bench!

My other hope is that Ramsey improves for today as clearly not 100% sharp or fit yet 🤞🤞🤞

45 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Difficult to be Top-3 and stay as underdog.

We’ll smash ‘em at least 3 if not 4-0 they’ll come at us and hopefully make our job easier. The Sultan will know what to do. Then in his post match interview laugh off any suggestions that he’ll leave us to go anywhere as he’s just getting started at his club Aston Villa where he loves working with the fans and all his colleagues including his friends NAS and Wes, who are already building a trophy room for him, which he promises to fill no matter how big and how many levels they build. Merry Christmas and UTV!!!  Since Klopp has recently been moaning about the fans at Liverpool and the crap atmosphere perhaps he’d like it further east? 

Edited by DaveAV1

Can see it being a complete wank fast regarding the new owner and beginning of a new Dawn et cetera narrative where the mighty Manchester United rise back against the young pretenders🤮

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

We’ll smash ‘em at least 3 if not 4-0 they’ll come at us and hopefully make our job easier. The Sultan will know what to do. Then in his post match interview laugh off any suggestions that he’ll leave us to go anywhere as he’s just getting started at his club Aston Villa where he loves working with all his colleagues including his friends NAS and Wes, who are already building a trophy room for him, which he promises to fill no matter how big and how many levels they build. Merry Christmas and UTV!!!  Since Klopp has recently been moaning about the fans at Liverpool and the crap atmosphere perhaps he’d like it further east? 

I hope so dave I really really hope so

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

First time we are going to Old Tafford and not hoping for a shock result!

Times are changing...

EDIT: Just a shame we have so many players out. 😞

I’m hoping that there isn’t a shock and we win easily!!!