bannedfromHandV

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

90 minutes of 'Win the league, win the league, win the league' and 'and now your gonna believe us, and now your gonna believe us.............................................

get the Ipswich result up on the scoreboard at the corner of the North Stand 

Yes so many happy memories of singing “win the league,win the league “ etc probably my all time favourite chant.The fact we did win the league probably helps.

• Like 2

Way more nervous than I should be for this. It's a real shame Tielemans and Kamara are out, and that McGinn is one yellow away from missing the United game. I hope we're 2-0 up at half time so we can take him off and just grind out the last 45 in the most boring way possible.

Yeah, I'm more wary of this game than I was Arsenal to be honest. 

I think it's cos they have Archer for one, we love letting an ex-player score against us and I can see them doing what a lot of sides have done recently and parking the bus big time tonight. 

Hopefully we grab an early goal, settle everything down then cruise it. 

One thing is for sure, if we do win, there is gonna be some carnage in my house, I'm cooking steaks tonight, our eldest and my wife's brother coming round, cocktails and quizzes after the game and if we go top, I'll be surprised if I can still stand up come around 11pm 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Only one team has a 100% record at home… only one team hasn’t won away from home. Ah balls!

Aston Villa... The Make A Wish foundation of football.

Nah, we should be fine.

• Haha 1