Czechia

Pot 4

Italy
Serbia
Switzerland 
Play-off winner A Wales vs Finland Poland vs Estonia
Play-off winner B Bosnia and Herzegovina vs UkraineIsrael vs Iceland
Play-off winner C Georgia vs Luxembourg Greece vs Kazakhstan

How does the EURO 2024 draw work?A further six pots (A, B, C, D, E, F) are required to draw the respective team’s position in each group. Pots B-F contain four balls each to represent the positions available in each group (eg B1, B2, B3 and B4). Pot A contains only three balls for the positions A2, A3 and A4 in Group A, since Germany will occupy position A1.

3 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Saturday 5.15pm BBC 2

Pot 1

Germany (hosts)
Portugal
France
Spain
Belgium
England

Pot 2

Hungary
Türkiye
Romania
Denmark
Albania
Austria

Pot 3

Netherlands
Scotland
Croatia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Czechia

Pot 4

Italy
Serbia
Switzerland 
Play-off winner A Wales vs Finland Poland vs Estonia
Play-off winner B Bosnia and Herzegovina vs UkraineIsrael vs Iceland
Play-off winner C Georgia vs Luxembourg Greece vs Kazakhstan

How does the EURO 2024 draw work?A further six pots (A, B, C, D, E, F) are required to draw the respective team’s position in each group. Pots B-F contain four balls each to represent the positions available in each group (eg B1, B2, B3 and B4). Pot A contains only three balls for the positions A2, A3 and A4 in Group A, since Germany will occupy position A1.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7piysavh0mpdebfmjfk

• Haha 4

Group E team 1 vs team 2

If England are in group E they'll play in frankfurt - hoping it's England vs any one of them, they'll all have locals, you don't want to play Turkey anywhere in germany 

Scotland in group E would be good too

Germany already play there vs A4 - it's thats Italy that'll be huge 

Edited by villa4europe

14 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Hoping to avoid a group of death, some very tricky groups potentially!

I'm hoping we have a really tough group. Lets see if Southgate has it in him to manage that scenario, 

• Like 1

Feels like England has a huge opportunity to win it this time. Apart from the obvious favorites France it looks like every other big nation is in a slump or struggling with a generation rebuild. Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Croatia all look weak. Portugal and Spain might be more difficult to judge but Spain still has Morata as their best attacker...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Id rather than that blag his way to a semi final again and do some nonsense like cement his legacy 

I don't think it matters who we get, people will rewrite history to fit the narrative.

Beat Croatia last time and they were 'too old'. Sandwiched between a 2nd and 3rd place finish at the World Cup. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm hoping we have a really tough group. Lets see if Southgate has it in him to manage that scenario, 

I think it would be better for England if it was a little bit tougher than they've had in recent times. In recent times England have looked better playing tougher opponents than weaker ones, and while you've got more chance of getting through against the latter I'm not sure it necessarily helps when you get to the knockouts if you haven't had to dig in or dig deep yet. 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This is convoluted as ****

Why aren't England just automatically C1? 

The whole 2nd ball thing is pointless 

It’s just to decide what order they play each other.

Anyway Denmark drawn against us from Pot 2 - just need to draw Netherlands and Italy to make a great pot for us to stink out

Edited by theboyangel

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

It’s just to decide what order they play each other.

Anyway Denmark drawn against us from Pot 2 - just need to draw Netherlands and Italy to make a great pot for us to stink out

Yeah I get that but why not just make the team in pot 1 team 1, pot 2 team 2 etc etc

Anyway I think that's England playing in frankfurt and the Irish woman Sat opposite me has a ticket 

Â