Aston Villa Support Census

Rugeley Villa

Rug'es Poll  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you travel to matches from?

• Birmingham
    • West Midlands conurbation area 
    • Other parts of midlands 
    • UK
    • Places that speak funny

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

From Nuneaton but now in east London. However I come home prior to the games and crash at my mums so for the purposes of this survey I have ticket West Midlands conurbation area 

Is Nuneaton in the West Midlands county? Thought it was Warwickshire. I know I’m being a boring bastard now 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Is Nuneaton in the West Midlands county? Thought it was Warwickshire. I know I’m being a boring bastard now 

It’s not in the county but it’s part of that West Midlands combined authority thing so I would include it as part of the West Midlands area like Coventry :P 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It’s not in the county but it’s part of that West Midlands combined authority thing so I would include it as part of the West Midlands area like Coventry :P 

Oh you’re on about the thingy majiggy thing, got ya now

• Haha 1

Well the only option in the poll I can tick is places that talk funny, but considering that Wales is part of your Kingdom I find that hilarious.

So I will say that I live in Aldinga, in South Australia. We are not a part of Adelaide, but the government made us a part of Adelaide so that we get to pay more taxes and levies.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2