Weekends Football 3/5 November

andykeenan

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Two reds and a yellow for Guimares on another day - and he still has the gall to moan about getting a yellow like it's a massive injustice!

Put his hands on the ref too.

imagine having a gun with one bullet, and then having both Arteta and Gordon with you in a locked room.

i have no idea how you would make the decision, i think it would be the ultimate dilemma, rivalling any in the universe.

• Haha 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

imagine having a gun with one bullet, and then having both Arteta and Gordon with you in a locked room.

i have no idea how you would make the decision, i think it would be the ultimate dilemma, rivalling any in the universe.

Stand them in front of each other, might go through both ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

If I had two bullets I'd shoot Arteta twice.

• Haha 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

Shoot arteta, bludgeon Gordon to death

Just now, The_Steve said:

What a horrible scrappy game for the ‘best league in the world’

Most exciting league in the world strikes again though, everyone will be talking abput this game fir the week

PGMOL saved the day

• Haha 1

Â