Premier League 

Brighton v Fulham 2pm

Liverpool v Forest 2pm

Super Sunday 

West Ham v Everton 1pm SS2

Man Utd v Man City 3.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

1 minute ago, useless said:

Spurs seem to have had the easiest run of fixtures ever, even when they got a difficult game like Liverpool they got luck from VAR error,

The good news is they’ll have a bitch of a run to come which could derail their season 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Hopefully Palace can burst their bubble but not holding out much hope with Roy's approach.

Palace really lacking creativity tonight with Olise and Eze out.

Three DMs and Schlupp as most advanced midfielder so pretty much keep it 0-0 for as long as possible and get a goal off a set piece. If Spurs score early Palace are stuffed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Spurs seem to have had the easiest run of fixtures ever, even when they got a difficult game like Liverpool they got luck from VAR error,

They have played Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal already. So seems to be an average mix of games so far?

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They have played Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal already. So seems to be an average mix of games so far?

Well, it’s been kinda feast or famine I guess. Firstly I wouldn’t put Man Utd as a hard game in the same way as I would Liverpool or Arsenal.

Secondly, who are the worst four teams in the league? Most are going to say the promoted sides and Bournemouth. Spurs have played them all already before their fixtures reached double figures. In contrast, we’ve played one of those.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Well, it’s been kinda feast or famine I guess. Firstly I wouldn’t put Man Utd as a hard game in the same way as I would Liverpool or Arsenal.

Secondly, who are the worst four teams in the league? Most are going to say the promoted sides and Bournemouth. Spurs have played them all already before their fixtures reached double figures. In contrast, we’ve played one of those.

Arsenal and Liverpool have yet to play any of the promoted teams home and away. Both will surely be above Spurs once that balances itself out.

• Like 2

Â