Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Ok, how about this:

Formicophilia is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals

I remember reading a story about some guy who liked to pull the wings off flies and put them on his bell-end whilst in his bath. Kinda like a tiny island.

Ok, how about this:

I remember reading a story about some guy who liked to pull the wings off flies and put them on his bell-end whilst in his bath. Kinda like a tiny island.

Didn't Ricky Gervais talk about that in one of his stand-up shows?

Dreamt is the only word in the english lanuage to end in MT.

iv always wondered about the trivia that nothing ryhmes with orange. what about syringe?

HAhaha thats your accent playing tricks with you, inge and ange do not rhyme.

Its actually an OrAnge not and OrInge and that is its corect pronunciation though most regional accents use the I form, the correct form is the A form

Ok, how about this:

Didn't Ricky Gervais talk about that in one of his stand-up shows?

Yes, now that you mention it I think that's where I heard it.

iv always wondered about the trivia that nothing ryhmes with orange. what about syringe?

Glenmorangie? Or am I scraping the bottom of the barrel? Which is ironic, cos...

HAhaha thats your accent playing tricks with you, inge and ange do not rhyme.

Its actually an OrAnge not and OrInge and that is its corect pronunciation though most regional accents use the I form, the correct form is the A form

damn and there was me thinking i was the new shakespear!

oh well

Glenmorangie? Or am I scraping the bottom of the barrel? Which is ironic, cos...

haha very good

Tonight's results in the Kazakhstan Superliga

FT FC Astana 2 - 0 Ordabasy Shymkent

FT Irtysh Pavlodar 3 - 1 Kairat Almaty

FT Megasport Almaty 5 - 0 Okzhetpes Kokshetau

FT Vostok 2 - 0 Alma Ata

FT Zhetysu Taldykorgan 1 - 0 Kaisar Kyzylorda

FT Aktobe Lento 2 - 1 Yesil Bogatyr

when Joey takes a shower in the Friends episode "The One with the Butt"......you can quite clearly see the shadowed outline of his boxer shorts on the wall behind him.

perhaps i should start a thread "totally useless information/gay trivia"

Surely flange rhymes with orAnge?
Sure - except that orANGE isn't a word. Go into a supermarket and ask for an orANGE and see the response.

Orange is pronounced orringe, and nothing rhymes with it.

Actually, I don't think much rhymes with flange, either. Mange, strange, range, etc. certainly don't. The only one I can think of is "Ange" (short for Angela), and that's stretching it a bit (ooh, err, missus).

King Carol II of Rumania was a keen engine driver. Indeed he once drove a Royal Train containing Edward VIII, Mrs Simpson and entourage. His brother, the Crown Prince acted as guard on that occasion. The last time Edward and Mrs Simpson saw him, Carol was having a heated argument with the Crown Prince about who would drive the train back to Bucharest and who would travel in the brake van.

Â