Pre Match Thread Cup Final 8 of 37 🤯

rjw63

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would have loved if Bruce Gatecrashed the interview to say "  oh.... Let's just pretend like Meatball signed himself... And yes... I'd like a Meatball platter and cheesy chips right now please "

Remember when he said, “who’re you gonna get that’s better than me?”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would have loved if Bruce Gatecrashed the interview to say "  oh.... Let's just pretend like Meatball signed himself... And yes... I'd like a Meatball platter and cheesy chips right now please "

Screenshot_20231022_160035_Facebook.thumb.jpg.39cc99031aa994768468bce30949e2c2.jpg

West Ham are traditionally a bad match up for us....however, I don't think they will press us high up which is where we've looked weaker than season. We may be able to get a lot of control because of that. 

But their strengths of playing on the counter and being good at set pieces goes straight up against our weaker elements. 

I can see them scoring a couple, hopefully we just outscore them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Bench looks light but strong lineup

Yeah no Ramsey, Duran or Moreno really hampers the bench espeiclaly with buendia and mings out all year.

But Traore and Bailey is OK for attacking substitutes and Tielemans and Dendoncker are fine for the middle

As is Lenglet and Carlos for defence. 

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or Gerrard, 'its all about that moment if magic isn't it chaps:. 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Was really hoping we’d see Ramsey or Moreno back on the bench today 

Ramsey is going to be out until near Christmas another 8-12 weeks after the brighton game. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Was really hoping we’d see Ramsey or Moreno back on the bench today 

Isn't Ramsey out for ages? Yeah Moreno is one I thought would be back after the break. Looks like another we rushed back a little too soon and he's had a setback.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

WTAF Phil Neville has just said that Moyes & Emery are very similar managers. :crylaugh:

Neville knows everything dont you know, he used to play with Man Utd and they were great. hes a total nob been there done nothing 

• Like 1