Weekends Football 15/17 September

andykeenan

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I agree! No rice hate here! I love and appreciate it in all forms be it white, brown, basmati, arborio, jasmine or calasparra... 

Pah. Rice is the carb of last resort, if you're out of potatoes and bread. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Seeing as the football is boring I’m going to go off topic here. White rice being boring is very much a UK problem. We like to just boil rice to death and leave it at that. Other countries season their rice, add other ingredients, cook it in more interesting ways. The UK is bad at rice and it’s time for change. 

https://youtu.be/t_KdbASIkB8?si=w18A8SdEX-011Kdk

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just annoying that this little team is hanging around, another of these Southern mini teams possibly with London ish effect keeping bigger Northern teams out of The Premier League. 

I'm not saying they don't deserve it, they absolutely do, but they're just annoying me now. 

Like Leeds? You are OK I would rather have Bournemouth

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Like Leeds? You are OK I would rather have Bournemouth

I'd prefer a Sheffield Wednesday, Preston, Sunderland. Hell even a West Brom or Coventry for a bit of local spice. 

Bournemouth are just so Meh. Poxy little stadium, a fairytale that's extended it's welcome for me. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Everton offered nothing. They still haven't scored at home this season. 

dads-were-doomed.gif

Like us. Been circling the drain for too long. 

Poor decision after poor decision. 

Disinterested owner with no money wanting out. 

They look doomed. 

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Between them, the bottom five have five points from twenty-two games.

Derby have the lowest points total in history with 11 - at the current rate that might have kept them up!

Starting to look like the only wins they'll get are against each other. Could well see a low points record this season, both for lowest overall and lowest needed for survival

Â