Weekends Football 15/17 September

andykeenan

29 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

For all the money Chelsea have spent, to have Gallagher as the captain is crazy. They don't look very good at all. Well, they look like a mid-table team. 

They've won about 4 games in their last 20 fixtures. We know from the 2010s once a losing mentality creeps in it's very hard to shift in the short term even if you spend loads of money.

People saying they've got loads of injuries, half of them are defenders so that's not going to help given they just don't have many goals in their line up.

If we score two at the Bridge next weekend I expect us to win again although Jackson v Torres could be an issue.

Bournemouth players guilty of overplaying it when a simple pass would have cut Chelsea in 2, they have missed a big opportunity to get 3 points. Chelsea look rudderless, no plan, no drive, we could get a cricket score next week 🤔 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

For all the money Chelsea have spent, to have Gallagher as the captain is crazy. They don't look very good at all. Well, they look like a mid-table team. 

That’s mental. He shouldn’t be in the squad (if they aspire to be a top European side), let alone captain. 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Why?

Just annoying that this little team is hanging around, another of these Southern mini teams possibly with London ish effect keeping bigger Northern teams out of The Premier League. 

I'm not saying they don't deserve it, they absolutely do, but they're just annoying me now. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That's the most bonkers call I've seen in ages, the Everton player plays it, the offside player isn't interfering, and it's a different phase of play?!

I'll hold my hands up, I was looking at the wrong attacker :D 

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

More that the pass from the arse defender was not even a forward pass to me.  It was the deflection that took it forward.  Can only be offside from a forward pass was my understanding.

Nope, this is a common misunderstanding. The direction of the ball is irrelevant, it's whether the ball is ahead of the offside player

• Sad 1

Â