Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, birdman said:

Onwards and upwards boys and girls. Annoying performance but there will be better days. No point stewing over this. Liverpool have been excellent v a very poor Villa. Lots of areas for Unai to get stuck into and work his magic.

I don't think Liverpool have been excellent. They haven't had to be. And that's what really irritates me. We never even clocked in today.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Problem is Liverpool ai t Bern excellent. We have just been a mess, very poor.

There's alot of work to be done.

Well they only had to beat what was in front of them. Clearly we couldn't handle what they had so happy to give them credit. We were pish and you can't go to Anfield with your pants round your ankles from the get go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Palace getting those results on the board, i fear that will be a 2-0 loss for us, we won't cope with the running in behind

Based on what? They’ve beat Sheff Utd and Wolves. Two candidates for relegation. And we’re at home against them. Some bedwetter on here because we lost to an excellent Liverpool team at Anfield.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

One game. One **** game and "fans" come out with drivel like this. 

Hate these posts. It's all about the bigger picture chap. Liverpool ain't been great today, we have been a mess, without answers, poor player performances, we can't have that if we want proper progress.

• Like 1