January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

14 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Id take my chances on a rb for 30m

Considering an average modern full back in Wan Bissaka cost 50 million I be curious who you think we could get

Edited by Zatman

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Considering an average modern full back in Wan Bissaka cost 50 million I be curious who you think we could get

As example, frimpong has a 34m release clause.  Not saying he’d come but those players for that money are out there

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Leave it another 6 months and maybe Lino goes somewhere else. Leave it longer and we get them both injured at the same time. Leave it longer and we can't risk selling one of Digne or Moreno in the summer.

It was a place we desperately needed to fill. The fact he supposedly goes on loan doesn't negate the fact it open up opportunities for us to start the negotiations to sell Digne/Moreno now.

No it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

As example, frimpong has a 34m release clause.  Not saying he’d come but those players for that money are out there

He doesn't yet. In the summer he does and for the 500th time is not a right back 😝

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

2 are out of contract, bizarre the contract we gave Chambers.

Dendoncker, Coutinho and maybe Digne will try to move on. Lenglet would also bring the wages down

And Zaniolo. I don't think we'll sign him permanently 

2 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

None of these signings are going to help get cl this season.  We had a chance to push for it, now it’s going to extremely difficult.

We're in 4th last I looked and 80% chance 5th is CL also. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Porro cost £35m and he's brilliant. 

Underwhelming window on the whole, and given the form on the pitch it all feels a bit demoralising.

I'm sure these youth players might come good one day but they won't do anything for us this season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Underwhelming window on the whole, and given the form on the pitch it all feels a bit demoralising.

I'm sure these youth players might come good one day but they won't do anything for us this season. 

That's why we love VT - downplaying signings who have yet to kick a ball for us!

1 minute ago, dubbs said:

That's why we love VT - downplaying signings who have yet to kick a ball for us!

It's just being realistic really. I was excited by our summer activity on the whole. 

12 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Porro cost £35m and he's brilliant. 

That’s what happens when a good player settles in a new country. Spurs fans wer slagging him after a few months.

Maybe if we weren’t so quick to criticise?

• Like 1