January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He can barely get any minutes at Arsenal who are struggling at the moment for some creativity. Has been an unused sub 8 times and started once

Because he has Martinelli and Trossard in front of him on the left hand side and Odegaard and Havertz ahead in the AM position. I think that he might be better suited to us as its more of a left midfielder postion rather than left winger that JJ takes up and he would be good competition there. Don't want him though. A good player when fit but we need even better .

Just now, striker said:

Whom Pep signed.😂

And now want to get rid off after only 18 months having started him a whopping 5 times in total all competitions. He's been a terrible signing for them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Because he has Martinelli and Trossard in front of him on the left hand side and Odegaard and Havertz ahead in the AM position. I think that he might be better suited to us as its more of a left midfielder postion rather than left winger that JJ takes up and he would be good competition there. Don't want him though. A good player when fit but we need even better .

All these players arent in good form and he can barely get sub minutes. Either he isnt very good or Arteta hasnt a clue

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

blimey.

im not sure how the Saudi's reacted to Gerrard making the "devil sign" with his hands.

maybe they didnt realise what it was, or he might have lost the hand.....

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

blimey.

im not sure how the Saudi's reacted to Gerrard making the "devil sign" with his hands.

maybe they didnt realise what it was, or he might have lost the hand.....

Lol... That's also the phone call signal dude 😂

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

All these players arent in good form and he can barely get sub minutes. Either he isnt very good or Arteta hasnt a clue

I think it’s quite obvious Arteta hasn’t a clue look at the money he’s spent and keeps on spending he stumbled across Saliba (Emery signing) if it wasn’t for injures he I don’t think he would have been in Arteta’s plans. The goalkeeper position has been a shambles sold 2 good keepers in Leno & Martinez for worse. Declan Rice for Xhaka? No improvement . The amount of money he’s thrown at it in comparison to what Emery or any team since is staggering. It doesn’t surprise he has no idea what to do with ESR but saying that I don’t think it’s a signing we should be making that ship sailed long ago we shouldn’t be taking a chance on reviving a career that never really took off in the first place.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol... That's also the phone call signal dude 😂

that sounds like a heretical thing to say.....

give me your hand......

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sne said:

And now want to get rid off after only 18 months having started him a whopping 5 times in total all competitions. He's been a terrible signing for them.

Not really. He’s had probably the two best DMs in front of him both of whom world class players.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

I think it’s quite obvious Arteta hasn’t a clue look at the money he’s spent and keeps on spending he stumbled across Saliba (Emery signing) if it wasn’t for injures he I don’t think he would have been in Arteta’s plans. The goalkeeper position has been a shambles sold 2 good keepers in Leno & Martinez for worse. Declan Rice for Xhaka? No improvement . The amount of money he’s thrown at it in comparison to what Emery or any team since is staggering. It doesn’t surprise he has no idea what to do with ESR but saying that I don’t think it’s a signing we should be making that ship sailed long ago we shouldn’t be taking a chance on reviving a career that never really took off in the first place.

A cheque book manager, he learned from the best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, striker said:

Not really. He’s had probably the two best DMs in front of him both of whom world class players.

John Stones was playing ahead of him in defensive midfield

Considering City only have Rodri as a DM I am curious who the other is

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Means nothing. Druggie also signed Nolito, Mendy and Bravo. He makes mistakes

Few mistakes if we’re being honest and Phillips has had two world class defensive midfielders in front of him.

Then consider recent sales from City. Good players sold at decent prices due to FFP. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Did you forget about Fernandinho? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably still thinks Fernandinho is sill there

City played Stones and Lewis in midfield against us (when we completely dominated and outplayed them) with Philips, Kovacic and Nunes on the bench…

Philips is an overpaid clogger who just breaks up play, fitness issues, injury troubles, on huge/unwarranted wages, stupidly overpriced…

City waste money and can afford to do it and get away with it… despite the ridiculous amounts of breaches and broken rules…

Pep just recently came out and “apologised”… he doesn’t have a place for him in the team, doesn’t suit them or their style.

Pep makes plenty of mistakes and is the pure definition of a chequebook manager… just look at his expenditure on defenders alone since he went there…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1