January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

You can have up to 4 loan players

Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window

13 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window

That’s for PL loans only but if memory serves me correct the above doesn’t include intl loans, just take Sheff Utd our last game they had 3 players on loan, McAtee and Thomas and then Intl loan of Larouci.  So I still think it’s  the above rules plus intl. loans but I stand to be corrected if I’m wrong because I’m no expert on the rules

edit: Forest currently have 2 domestic loans and 2 intl loans.

Edited by nick76
  • Thanks 1

On 23/12/2023 at 23:36, lapal_fan said:

Really like Wilson from Fulham.

If we're after a smart and technically competent player in the British space, he's an option for me :)

If only he was called Wilsonio, could be a top player but alas…………

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

That’s for PL loans only but if memory serves me correct the above doesn’t include intl loans, just take Sheff Utd our last game they had 3 players on loan, McAtee and Thomas and then Intl loan of Larouci.  So I still think it’s  the above rules plus intl. loans but I stand to be corrected if I’m wrong because I’m no expert on the rules

edit: Forest currently have 2 domestic loans and 2 intl loans.

Ah okay thanks, I didn't know this. So we can't have any more int'l loans but could loan two players from the PL? (Not that it would be in anyone's interests to do so at this point, of course)