Ukraine v England/Scotland v England

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Looking to call up Anderson from Newcastle as he has declared for Scotland

Just looked and he mainly played for Scotland at youth levels although does have an appearance for England U19s.

I've never liked this changing country business. It shouldn't be about what gives you the best chance of winning something or better sponsorship deals.

Edited by villan95

11 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Just looked and he mainly played for Scotland at youth levels although does have an appearance for England U19s.

I've never liked this changing country business. It shouldn't be about what gives you the best chance of winning something or better sponsorship deals.

He was in this Scotland squad but withdrew

Main issue is he is barely even used by Newcastle but now a Sky team so Southgate will cap him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was in this Scotland squad but withdrew

Main issue is he is barely even used by Newcastle but now a Sky team so Southgate will cap him

injury apparently 

the game vs scotland wouldnt count anyway so southgate can give the kid time before adding him to the list of attacking options that he doesnt use

Back on the Maguire defending for the goal...it was yet another example of him being useless... he ran into another of our players. Whether they score or not, he's not marking or tackling anyone if he runs into his fellow centre back.

No matter how bad the rest of the team were (and it is very much our midfield's fault for allowing their runners to move freely into our box), he ran into his teammate.

He should not have been playing.

Had he not been, we might sill have conceded that goal, but I'm sure we'd have had a better chance of winning.

If he plays again Southgate really has lost the plot. And I'm not convinced he ever had it. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Words i never thought i would say, but i hope Scotland batter England tonight, want to see SJM score! 

Probably going be another Hendo and Slab Head love in... Never thought i would dislike England as much as i do. 

Same, I just can't get excited by England anymore, however I do hope we win tonight (just).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

Words i never thought i would say, but i hope Scotland batter England tonight, want to see SJM score! 

Probably going be another Hendo and Slab Head love in... Never thought i would dislike England as much as i do. 

I support the lads but not Safegate . Lets just say I wouldn't be unhappy if McGinn scored a hattrick which expedited the clowns exit 🤣

• Haha 1

Obviously wanting Scotland to win , don’t mind the English players but really can’t stand Southgate, he’s full of hypocrisy, would never pick Grealish because he was playing in the championship but picks & plays Henderson from the low level Saudi league & players  like Maguire  & Philips who don’t get a game with their clubs !

• Like 4

Â