Fans Advisory Board Meeting - 16th September

OutByEaster?

Can you ask why the club never reaches out to lapsed season ticket holders with discounted one-off games orthe like to try and lure them back?

What's that you say?

10,000 person waiting list for ST's?

Oh never mind.

What flavour pies are they offering then?

Unless they've done it close season the exterior of The Holte Hotel was in a bit of a state last season and is well overdue a lick of paint. Looked well scruffy to the point it's going to be a false economy leaving it because the woodwork is going to need replacing. 

And I hope they're going to sort out the "The Holte End" wording on the lower Holte seats after the new disabled area took away the tops of some of the letters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Unless they've done it close season the exterior of The Holte Hotel was in a bit of a state last season and is well overdue a lick of paint. Looked well scruffy to the point it's going to be a false economy leaving it because the woodwork is going to need replacing. 

And I hope they're going to sort out the "The Holte End" wording on the lower Holte seats after the new disabled area took away the tops of some of the letters.

Will be renamed Chipotle End

19 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

Could someone ask why the club still has pricing categories for different teams when every match is a sell out please.

They're still boiling the frog, give it a couple of seasons and they'll all be category A.

• Can you ask them do they have any near future plans to replace the frankly awfully designed & poorly laid out website & app. 
  • why is the social media output so poor and  is it only set up to appeal to the younger fan base ? it’s just regurgitated content mostly. 
  • Why has communication from club to client been so poor time and time again of late.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

What is the difference between Fans Advisory Board and Aston Villa Supporters Trust?

Ego’s IMO … The supporters trust are useless, self seeking and not fit for purpose IMO … 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:
  • Can you ask them do they have any near future plans to replace the frankly awfully designed & poorly laid out website & app. 
  • why is the social media output so poor and  is it only set up to appeal to the younger fan base ? it’s just regurgitated content mostly. 
  • Why has communication from club to client been so poor time and time again of late.

So I'm clear; club to client?

More info around the badge situation.  While fans have mixed views, the lack of information was poor around reasoning for the change in plans.  What is the roadmap for any decisions around what we will decide to do next season and will fans be consulted re any further rebranding. 

• Like 1

Do the club have any plans to address the sweating issue of our shirts? It looks ridiculous watching on TV, i think in person it wouldnt be too bad and i will find out this weekend however a number of fans from other clubs have commented on the sweat issue and i can't blame them!

• Like 4