Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

The third goal is everything I can't stand about this bloke...He's the fresh legs and he just stops and starts throwing his arms around like a proper **** word removed.

Sooner he is gone the better, I'm fed up of him being brought on as a last roll off the dice to be absolutely **** shit again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The third goal is everything I can't stand about this bloke...He's the fresh legs and he just stops and starts throwing his arms around like a proper **** word removed.

Sooner he is gone the better, I'm fed up of him being brought on as a last roll off the dice to be absolutely **** shit again.

Far more impactive than diaby was, offered more both defensively and ball retention wise and had our only shot on target.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

What did he do well? He shied away from a tap in and just gave up in defence. 

He tracked back and one the ball on at least one occasion and got himself in good positions, he had one run through the middle on the break where Diaby mistreated his pass. That’s more you can say of Diaby and Bailey today 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What did he do well? He shied away from a tap in and just gave up in defence. 

Nipped the ball around somebody out for a throw in. Shied away from a couple of 50/50s. Flopped to the ground instead of using his frame to protect the ball and generally looked stiff.

• Like 1

I don't get how he can show so much effort to track a man the length of the pitch, but then give up so effortlessly when he just needs to track someone 10 yards. Despite this,  he still put in more effort than all 8 of the other outfield players on the pitch at the same time as him

He's a real enigma, but I've no confidence the brief moments of positive intent or creativity he shows will ever be more than just that.  I just don't think he'll cut it in England.

Another game where he's done nothing to suggest he's worth buying,  and I've long since given up hope that view will ever change. I just hope we aren't at risk of triggering the compulsory purchase. 

Just now, PaulC said:

Shouid never play for the club again. At the very least you shouid expect effort.

In the midst of an injury / suspension crisis that would test the People's Liberation Army, suspending a player for a perceived, (and false), lack of effort is certainly an interesting take.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Did I watch the same game?

I thought the third goal summed him up and I see a certain prominent podcaster agrees. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I thought the third goal summed him up and I see a certain prominent podcaster agrees. 

Well if a podcaster says it's so, it must be so.

18 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Shouid never play for the club again. At the very least you shouid expect effort.

I’m genuinely interested in knowing why is it, you don’t write the same in the Diaby thread? 

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Like the moment he chased back at 80 yards, won the ball back and got a FK? 

You need to sort your effort when spelling before calling others out. SHOULD never post again 😂  

5 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

I’m genuinely interested in knowing why is it, you don’t write the same in the Diaby thread? 

For a start he's not a loan player and I'd like to know what Zaniolo has done since he's been here and why you think Emery won't trust him in Premier League games?

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

For a start he's not a loan player and I'd like to know what Zaniolo has done since he's been here and why you think Emery won't trust him in Premier League games?

Just in your first line we disagree, because as long as he is here I see him as a Villa player 

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Just in your first line we disagree, because as long as he is here I see him as a Villa player 

That's okay I don't expect he will be here next season but I hope he proves me wrong and he can contribute more than he hss done so far because we need someone to come in and take the pressure of the players thst have been doing it all season. So far he has been a weak link in the squad imo.

Â