Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, picicata said:

I thinks it's safe to assume anything posted on twitter is bullshit until proved otherwise 

Very true, that and Facebook, 99% of it is shite, but the 1% that isn't will be found there first because it's where people talk, so it can't be entirely dismissed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Twitter is the god damn worst 

I have never signed up for Twitter but I get the impression it is the modern equivalent of a group of gossiping grannies all tittle tattling about what they have hear Marjorie down the road has been up to on her holidays. 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

If it’s the same guy who broke the Buendia news, then that and the fact they’ve held the plane up make me think it’s real.

Sorry to be a downer, but twitter does get things right sometimes as we’ve all seen recently.

(Happy to take the flak if it turns out to be rubbish)

thetrees doesn't have any club ITK as far as I know, he just really knows his plane-tracking.

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

I have never signed up for Twitter but I get the impression it is the modern equivalent of a group of gossiping grannies all tittle tattling about what they have hear Marjorie down the road has been up to on her holidays. 😂

Football Twitter is mostly 12 year old boys posting about various clubs "cookin".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Assuming the rumour is true for a second, If we really want him we’ll pass his medical and he’ll rehab whatever the issue is. Obviously if it’s something severe then it’ll likely fail, but it’s down to the club. 

Severe as in doing your ACL in both knees?

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

thetrees doesn't have any club ITK as far as I know, he just really knows his plane-tracking.

i think it's a bit more than that, he's in ATC i believe so gets to see schedule changes etc

People are too eager to be seen to be right when it comes to this stuff and get on the high horse to write it off straight away, be it the Buendia stuff and Grealish injuries previously that ended up being true or the heaps of incorrect claims. It only serves to add to the circus. Can only see what happens and hope all is fine.

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Football Twitter is mostly 12 year old boys posting about various clubs "cookin".

Ok thank you, I don’t feel like I am missing out on anything there then. It all seems like a massive waste of time and energy. 😂

Â