Hard To Believe Football Facts

Rds1983

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Who is still active?

Genuine question. I assumed King Kazu bu alas no

Buffon just retired , thus not an active player anymore :) 

I’m not aware of anyone else 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, turvontour said:

There are football clubs as high as the second tier of English football, which dont actually have showers in their changing rooms. 

sha probably. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

sha probably. 

I seem to remember from that comparative video of the guided tours that lad did that they do have showers, but also all the doors are off the hinges and there was an exercise bike in the urinals. 

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I seem to remember from that comparative video of the guided tours that lad did that they do have showers, but also all the doors are off the hinges and there was an exercise bike in the urinals. 

Brady might think it's the latest quack innovation, breathing in the noxious piss fumes when working out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I seem to remember from that comparative video of the guided tours that lad did that they do have showers 

Probably the only feature that's in perfect condition. 

Due to never having been used. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

You sure it wasn't just the leak in the roof?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

95% of Juventus' top 75 scorers of all time are now retired.

Saw that one online somewhere. 

Could probably say that about our top scorers. Benteke is probably the highest scorer still active

transfermarkt at the back post....

those that haven't - dybala, ronaldo, morata, arturo vidal, bonucci, chiellini, pogba and then quagliarella hasn't officially retired

so they've gone a year too early, 8/75 is 11% but you'd expect 3 more to retire next season

• Haha 1

Â