The 2023-24 (Finn Azaz) Loan Thread

Hornso

6 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The Real Union loans have been a bit disappointing it must be said.

Been a bit of a disaster hasnt it. Hand picked by the coach who went to Union from the U21s and then barely play. Feeney is not pushing on like Gerrard hoped he would . Which probably makes sense as he said it  

Not really sure if the Feeney loan has been that bad, he's played in three of the eight games he's been available for

It might be that he went there knowing he wasn't going to be first choice, because of his young age and lack of experience, and the fact he plays in a position where coaches are usually reluctant to give youngsters a chance because one mistake can be so costly

Any minutes he gets will be more valuable to him than playing for our U21s

First loans can often just be about the player getting used to what is expected of them at first team level, the pressure that comes with that, and so on, and then they kick on more so in their second loan

Important to remember he's only eighteen, which is a young age for any player, but even more so for a central defender, I'm pretty sure he's very much on track and will be fine

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hopefully they've learned to make a good paella. 

I doubt it - they're nowhere near true paella country.

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Can't believe you'd ruin my low-effort stereotyping with something as crass as facts. 

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PINTXOS THO, BRO?

• Like 1

I've just found out that (Puszcza) Niepołomice is only 40 mins drive away from me, so I thought about going to scout Zych in person. But wait, it gets, better: since Niepołomice is a town of 12k population, they are playing their home games in the Cracovia stadium, which being in Krakow is obviously even closer. Now I'm seriously tempted.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 05/04/2024 at 19:38, fightoffyour said:

I've just found out that (Puszcza) Niepołomice is only 40 mins drive away from me, so I thought about going to scout Zych in person. But wait, it gets, better: since Niepołomice is a town of 12k population, they are playing their home games in the Cracovia stadium, which being in Krakow is obviously even closer. Now I'm seriously tempted.

As the Polish correspondent if you have any decent amount of self-respect you must!*

*May not have to. For full details read terms & conditions.

Edited by Hornso

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Safe to say Sinisalo has had the best loan? Lads smashing it there. Wonder what we will do with him next season loan wise. 

No doubt. Barry was the frontrunner but the injury derailed his season unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Crikey how many we got on loan? Turning into Chelsea 😁

The Chelsea loanees probably play [insert troll gif]

Â