Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

41 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Like I said just now in other thread Diaby is that multi function attacker. Emery wants to win games by 1 or 2 not 7-0. Emery team is built on calculated arm wrestles not blow outs but if they happen they happen. We probably wouldn't have won 7-2 vs plop under Emery like we did under Smith but we probably wouldn't have lost/drew many the games we did if Emery was in charge

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Like I said just now in other thread Diaby is that multi function attacker. Emery wants to win games by 1 or 2 not 7-0. Emery team is built on calculated arm wrestles not blow outs but if they happen they happen. We probably wouldn't have won 7-2 vs plop under Emery like we did under Smith but we probably wouldn't have lost/drew many the games we did if Emery was in charge

We could have beaten Newcastle at least 5-0 with better finishing, but 3-0 was fine 😆

Hope to see us be more clinical and ruthless this season, that profligacy cost us some points and wins…

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

I wouldn’t say years, I know it seems a long time but it’s only been a week 😉

Pau Torres is a massive signing as well.  

I really think both are massive signings in their own way and will be as key as each other…all great news.

Nah profile wise Diaby is a step above.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

Nah profile wise Diaby is a step above.

Can’t agree, both have been linked with massive moves in the past…Torres with Bayern, Liverpool, Man U and Madrid for big money and just like Diaby it’s surprising that none of them completed the signing in the last few years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, robby b said:

I hope he's going to be outstanding for us on the wing with speed, dribbling and crossing, with all of that. When was the last time we had a great winger?!

Young 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Regardless of what people think of him, and/or his performances, it's hard to deny he's a good lad.

Anyone who underestimates the power of a professional football friendship in two extremely talented speed demons is going to be in for a shock, I suspect. Leon-Moussa is going to be greater than the sum of its parts, I am convinced. Why wouldn't one be? There is clear evidence that these two are almost telepathic on the pitch. Diaby amazing individually, too, but as part of a duo ... this is where the magic begins. I love a good duo!

World football history has been filled with spectacular duos, tandems and partnerships.

At times, it's arguable that a certain partnership has gone a long way towards clubs securing titles, silverware and stardom.

This article details 50 of the very best we've seen take part in our beautiful game.

Enjoy the slideshow!

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

Â