Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

26 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It won’t be ‘depleted’ we’ve spent it on an excellent player. That’s what the money is for, no point having a transfer fund and not spending it on footballers that improve us… 

You didnt understand the point. I didnt say diaby wasnt a good player Depleted in terms of getting more players in. We need a striker and a rb. Potnetially a lb too if digne leaves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You know the rapture is nigh when the likes of Tayls is telling people to " lighten up "...

People are so tense at the moment. The transfer window does funny things to people.  
This Saudi stuff is a new challenge for sure, but the same was said about China when they went for it. It doesn’t have the heritage to survive in the long haul. The world is burning, this is just a short sharp sportswashing programme - nothing more. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

People are so tense at the moment. The transfer window does funny things to people.  
This Saudi stuff is a new challenge for sure, but the same was said about China when they went for it. It doesn’t have the heritage to survive in the long haul. The world is burning, this is just a short sharp sportswashing programme - nothing more. 

I get it Tayls... But you're often one of the most pessimistic posters on here... Hence my shock 😂

And I agree though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If he signs for the fee being suggested then he will be the joint 68th most expensive purchase ever made in the Prem alongside Sebastian Haller. It will also make him Villas record signing , but only 8th most expensive in the prem on a club by club basis. It is an awful lot of money , but its not for the Premier league.  And if we want to fight higher up the league then making big purchases is the only way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It's not the Saudi club driving up the price, it's Leverkusen. They were reported to have wanted €45-50m from the start. If a Saudi team is interested, it's likelier to be in the interest of improving the Saudi team, and not one of PIF's overseas projects. This is little more than a conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

If he signs for the fee being suggested then he will be the joint 68th most expensive purchase ever made in the Prem alongside Sebastian Haller. It will also make him Villas record signing , but only 8th most expensive in the prem on a club by club basis. It is an awful lot of money , but its not for the Premier league.  And if we want to fight higher up the league then making big purchases is the only way.

I just hope he’s worth it!

Between Al-Nassr and England, Moussa Diaby has decided! The French international will commit to the next 5 years with Aston Villa.

EDIT - Damn you Villareport

Edited by wishywashy

Â