Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Hooray the lions facing right way!

I dont mind it its not great but not awful either glad it says aston villa and lions gold not claret

You know they’ve worn us down with praise like “glad it says Aston Villa” 😂

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

image.png

Seems a strange launch image - but it's here, it's us from now on and we best start to try to develop some sort of fondness for it.

I quite like the white bits - the 1874 and the little rope line around the edges.

Much prefer the faked version below

They are similar but the fake one looks so much classier. A golden lion instead of a yellow one.

Image-thumb-jpeg-3726cfe0de93c1228725870

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

image.png

Seems a strange launch image - but it's here, it's us from now on and we best start to try to develop some sort of fondness for it.

I quite like the white bits - the 1874 and the little rope line around the edges.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

This looks nice aesthetically but it won't translate in real life. Looks like something out of a MMORPG

Thought that same about it translating but they’ve done the detail well before:

image.thumb.jpeg.be31095534b65016195f7fcfbbba6937.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Our worst ever badge.

Am I allowed say that?

Yeah, it’s the worst, even worse than the original Lerner one, and that was shite

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Much prefer the faked version below

They are similar but the fake one looks so much classier. A golden lion instead of a yellow one.

Image-thumb-jpeg-3726cfe0de93c1228725870

This looks like it belongs on the hood of a car, not a soccer kit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, EvilChameleon said:

This looks like it belongs on the hood of a car, not a soccer kit.

We call then bonnets and football ;) 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Can't get annoyed about losing 5-0 but get angry about a badge. 

Football is odd sometimes 

Thing is, I’m not angry about this either. Because it will be changed again. I’m convinced. It’s the rigmarole of having this exact conversation spanning another 250+ pages I’m not looking forward to.

I won’t have to read it and obsess over whether 1874 is crucial or if the lion’s mane is too 80’s power ballad. I don’t have to do that.

But we all know I will.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

We call then bonnets and football ;) 

Bonnets I'll give you, but the origins of the word "soccer" say otherwise. You might want to do a quick google sometime. 😎

• Haha 1

I just can’t believe I’ve asked for a round badge since 2006, we finally got on 17 years later, and it’s lasted 9 months and we’ve got a new shite one for god knows how long. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Thing is, I’m not angry about this either. Because it will be changed again. I’m convinced. It’s the rigmarole of having this exact conversation spanning another 250+ pages I’m not looking forward to.

I won’t have to read it and obsess over whether 1874 is crucial or if the lion’s mane is too 80’s power ballad. I don’t have to do that.

But we all know I will.

1874 is crucial and the lion's mane is too 80's power ballad

• Haha 1

Not that any of you should care and rightly so but asked a few neutral mates and they all seem to like it. 

I think it'll go down better than the round badge but doesn't mean anything of course.  

Â