Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Gee I wonder who our next kit sponsor is gonna be

Oh…. no badge reveal then…

I was thinking that larger shield would have the lion in it but… not now… just adidas logos…

4 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Does it make us look small time by going to this much effort to announce Adidas? 

I’m pretty sure it’s adidas driven as they did a similar thing with Newcastle, unless we are just even more small time and copying them 😆

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Does it make us look small time by going to this much effort to announce Adidas? 

I just realise fans are never happy 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Why couldn't it just be that it's a part of a much larger plan, branding/kit/package deal and aesthetics for the club/deal?

Just a touch they thought would be cool and retro or something?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'd imagine there will be some kind of announcement tomorrow if they're putting all this up before a matchday.

I think we could very well be playing in the new kit tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think we could very well be playing in the new kit tomorrow

No chance we still have that castore contract.

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No chance we still have that castore contract.

Yet we’re slapping adidas logos all over the place. 

Everything is clearly being geared towards being ready for the game tomorrow night. 

It’s a huge song and dance if all its is announcing adidas are doing the kits, which we all already knew anyway. 

I reckon we’ll be in the kits

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Everything is clearly being geared towards being ready for the game tomorrow night. 

It’s a huge song and dance if all its is announcing adidas are doing the kits, which we all already knew anyway. 

A full brand launch & reveal of new kit, sponsors,  badge and qualifying for the champions league would be magnificent and a commercial masterstroke… 

• Thanks 1

It would be some change of pace if we roll out the new kit tomorrow night, when you consider that we usually barely have the home kit ready for the first game. Be amazing to see though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I keep asking this and no one ever answers 

I've seen mention of a sleeve sponsor... Who is our new sleeve sponsor?

Is it known? Or is it just that value of existing one ( Trade Nation ) has been doubled?

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it known? Or is it just that value of existing one ( Trade Nation ) has been doubled?

I thought it was an improvement on the existing deal with Trade Nation, but I may be wrong.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's unclear at the moment.

• Like 1

I think it’ll be a new sleeve sponsorship deal - I cannot see trade nation agreeing to just pay us over double what they were … I think it’ll be a Chinese electric car brand like BYD based on nothing but my imagination  

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd have thought the front of shirt sponsor would kick up a fuss about that.  Fair enough we bought out the Castore deal but I assume we would have to fulfil the other contracts.

Â