Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

It’s genius really… “leak” a fake, shit badge so when the proper one is released we’ll accept it and just be relieved, thankful and appreciative of the fact that it isn’t this……

Right?

RIGHT?!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Showed my other half and she burst out laughing at the latest badge.

She bought me a t shirt with the round badge this Christmas and one of those Villa Park signs with the old shield the year before.

It’s not funny 😡

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The middle is my pick, but yeah, any of them are better than what we've got. Genuinely can't believe after years of **** around this is what we've ended up with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Why are we even changing the badge? It’s the first one I have liked 

Heck spent months surveying opinion, feeling the vibe of fans, talking to people on the terraces, conducting in depth market research, considering both qualitative and quantitively data and reasoned that we could be better served by something different, even though the fans voted on it.

Nah, just kidding, he walked in and before he'd even taken a seat started swinging his dick around cancelling projects so he could launch his own vanity project.

I've changed my mind about not criticising him too strongly, the bloke's a prick.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Heck spent months surveying opinion, feeling the vibe of fans, talking to people on the terraces, conducting in depth market research, considering both qualitative and quantitively data and reasoned that we could be better served by something different, even though the fans voted on it.

Nah, just kidding, he walked in and before he'd even taken a seat started swinging his dick around cancelling projects so he could launch his own vanity project.

I've changed my mind about not criticising him too strongly, the bloke's a prick.

He is a turbo-word removed reminiscent of prior Villa eras. Really disappointed in the owners for doing this. 

Just now, Jas10 said:

It’s genius really… “leak” a fake, shit badge so when the proper one is released we’ll accept it and just be relieved, thankful and appreciative of the fact that it isn’t this……

Right?

RIGHT?!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Man, I mean this with my whole heart, go do something else for a while 😅🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The left one is perfectly fine (apart from he made the lion too big), moving the text to the bottom seems like an own goal turning an OK badge into something that looks a bit off. The middle one is the best.

41 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Have to agree … even though I don’t mind our name being on the bottom of the rumoured design … 

I think even making the white strip in between the borders gold and it's good.

Yeah, I like the monochrome ones, the yellow lion on the pale background i shite.

I also did like the new lion.

If only they could just take the best bits from each and make them into one ffs.

Anyway i wait and see.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Man, I mean this with my whole heart, go do something else for a while 😅🙏🏻

😂

Dw, I’m done.

Not as emotionally invested as it may appear but honestly judging it on the design alone whether or not it is genuine. 

Just watch out if this ends up being the real thing though! 😂

It’s piss poor.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

I'm withholding my opinion until I've sat with it a while, which I would counsel others to do.

You were bound to hate it no matter what they produced, no?

I liked our new round badge immediately I saw it.  I like it even more 6 months later. 

• Like 2

Didn't Heck mention something that implied the kit would have some new features in his little let down talk? If I'm remembering that correctly, this badge should scare the shit out of us, as it implies he's going to do something to the kit and thus far we've seen everything he touches is diabolical...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Didn't Heck mention something that implied the kit would have some new features in his little let down talk? If I'm remembering that correctly, this badge should scare the shit out of us, as it implies he's going to do something to the kit and thus far we've seen everything he touches is diabolical...

Well the badge is brown and blue. So brown kit?

Â